4th July 2011, 01:01 PM
khushbu R patel

Colleges in Gujarat where I can get admission after scoring 2026 GPAT rank?

list of collages in gujarat where i can get admisstion with gpat rank no2026.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission into the good M.Pharm colleges of gujarat, if my GPAT rank is 514?
  2. Rank required in GPAT to get admission in government colleges in Gujarat? -- [New]
  3. Can I get a seat for Pharmaceutics in Maharashtra/Karnataka/Gujarat/AP after scoring 4000 rank in GPAT? Admission procedure and fee structure? List of M.Pharm colleges?
  4. Information about the colleges giving stipend in Gujarat? My GPAT rank is 1680
  5. What is the eligibility for admission in Gujrat through GPAT? My GPAT score is 2376
  6. List of colleges in which I can possibly get after scoring GPAT rank of 6200?
  7. Which are the good colleges nearby HP in which I can get after scoring 3605 rank in GPAT?
  8. How to join in M.Pharm Pharmaceutics branch after scoring 4000 GPAT rank? Best colleges in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  9. For which colleges am I eligible after scoring 6875 rank in GPAT? When is the GPAT counseling?
  10. Colleges where I can get admission after scoring 5290 in GPAT?
  11. Names of the colleges in Gujarat in which I can get after scoring 1678 state rank?
  12. How can I apply for Goa College of Pharmacy through GPAT? What are other colleges other than that in Gujarat and Maharastra?
  13. Can I get admission after scoring 2219 GPAT rank with 75% aggregate? List of colleges where I can get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Would I get stipend in any Gujarat college after scoring 903 GPAT rank?
  15. Admission in Gujarat after scoring a GPAT score of 950? How may seats are available and the fee structure of it?
  16. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  17. Which are the M.Pharm colleges in Gujarat that I can get on the basis of GPAT rank?
  18. Can I get GPAT stipend for M.Pharm from AICTE after scoring 2298 rank in GPAT
27th December 2011, 03:56 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: Colleges in Gujarat where I can get admission after scoring 2026 GPAT rank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khushbu R patel View Post
list of collages in gujarat where i can get admisstion with gpat rank no2026.
Colleges in Gujarat where I can get admission after scoring 2026 GPAT rank?

Hi khushbu,

Congratulations!!! on your good rank in GPAT.

See, you can apply to any of the following good and reputed colleges of gujarat:-

-L.M.COLLEGE OF PHARMACY

-A.R.COLLEGE OF PHARMACY

-RAMANBHAI PATEL COLLEGE OF PHARMACY

-L.J.INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY

-PARUL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY

-BABARIA INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY

-K.B.RAVAL COLLEGE OF PHARMACY.

You can select any of the above college based on your score and choice.

For any other query, do post here.

best of luck

regards.
28th December 2011, 12:46 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Colleges in Gujarat where I can get admission after scoring 2026 GPAT rank?

top colleges in gujrat after scoring 2026 in gpat

ramanbhai patel college of pharmacy

l.j.institute of pharmacy

parul institute of pharmacy

babaria institute of pharmacy

k.b.raval college of pharmacy

l.m.college of pharmacy

a.r.college of pharmacy
20th January 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Gujarat where I can get admission after scoring 2026 GPAT rank?

what is the fee structure in m.pharm?
31st May 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

college in Gujarat in which i can get admission with 6915 rank in GPAT? What is my rank in Gujarat? And can i get stipend after admission?
7th June 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

where i can get admission in gujarat after scoring 1167 rank in GPAT?
5th August 2021, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

my gpat rank is 2000 which collage is better for me in maharastra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?