16th April 2020, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi General Duty Medical Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi recruitment for the post of General Duty Medical Officer. Can I know about the process to apply for this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application cost fee. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

19th April 2020, 02:30 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi General Duty Medical Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

How to apply for Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi General Duty Medical Officer recruitment? Cost of application:-

the candidates should send to the duly signed soft copy of their field in application form at email id Lasted by 04.05.2020. [email protected].
19th April 2020, 03:29 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: How to apply for Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi General Duty Medical Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

How to apply :

The candidates should fill the application form attached their website, duly filled and signed, soft copy send to email or whatsapp.
email :[email protected]
whatsapp no, : 9709295967, on or before 04.05.2020 at 5 p.m Certificates or testimonials are not required.

Selection willbe on walk in interview on 05.05.2020
19th April 2020, 07:45 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi General Duty Medical Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi General Duty Medical Officer recruitment is Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form, certificate & documentary proof , ID proof at the time interview.

Cost of Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi General Duty Medical Officer recruitment application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.hecltd.com/.
20th April 2020, 01:58 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Interested candidates can appear for Interview along with prescribed application form, certificate and documentary proof, ID proof at the time of Interview.

Cost of application - No application fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?