8th May 2020, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure an MArch(Digital Architecture) admission in Anna University Chennai?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission in Anna University Chennai to study for an MArch(Digital Architecture) course. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university? Please let me know as soon as possible.

10th May 2020, 06:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure an MArch(Digital Architecture) admission in Anna University Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to get admission in Anna University Chennai to study for an MArch(Digital Architecture) course. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university? Please let me know as soon as possible.
Applicants must have completed B.Arch. with minimum 50% (45 % for reserved category) from a recognized university or the applicant who have completed 10+2+AMIE or 10+3 years diploma + AMIE are also eligible. Applicants must appear and qualify in the TANCET entrance examination.

Official website -> Click Here
10th May 2020, 08:13 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Eligibility to secure an MArch(Digital Architecture) admission in Anna University Chennai?

You can apply if you fulfill these conditions :
1.You must have completed B.Arch. with minimum 50% (45 % for reserved category).
If you have completed 10+2+AMIE or 10+3 years diploma + AMIE are also eligible.
AMIE candidate must have 2 years regular full time experience in the relevant field.
2.If you have admitted through Lateral Entry in degree courses are not eligible except, B.E./B.Tech. and MCA degree courses.
3.Degree obtained without studying 10th, 12th Std. or 3 years degree programme are not eligible.
4.If you are appearing for the final semester/year are also eligible.
10th May 2020, 11:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study MArch in Digital Architecture at Anna University Chennai is a candidate must have passed BArch in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST category it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) followed by counseling.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.annauniv.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?