26th May 2020, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in the 12th Tripura Board exam directly for 11th failed student with 5 years gap?

Hi Sir, I am failed in 11th standard of Tripura Board and after that I quit studies. Now, its been 5 years and I want to continue my study and give 12th Board exam directly from Tripura Board. Is it possible for me?

28th May 2020, 12:14 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to appear in the 12th Tripura Board exam directly for 11th failed student with 5 years gap?

---It's not possible to get admission directly in 12th through failing 11th in any of the stream with 5 years gap.

---Minimum 2-3 year gap is acceptable with submitting a proper affidavit in which the reason is clearly mentioning.

--But don't loose,tried on Open board.may be they give you a chance but you have to still completed your 11th first.
2nd June 2020, 12:27 AM
HGK7

Post Re: Possibility to appear in the 12th Tripura Board exam directly for 11th failed student with 5 years gap?

Hi dear,

sorry but it's not possible to get admission directly in 12th through failing 11th in any of the stream with 5 years gap.Only a minimum 2-3 year gap is acceptable with submitting a proper affidavit in which the reason is clearly mentioning. But , you can try on Open board.may be they give you a chance but you have to still completed your 11th first.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?