4th July 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

which government job is best suitable after completing btech in electronics and communication enggenering?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  2. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  3. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  4. What is a suitable job after completing B.E in electronics and communication?
  5. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  6. What are the steps to be followed to become Meteorologist?
  7. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  8. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  9. Can I get a government job after doing diploma in electronics and communication with 74%?
  10. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  11. How should I prepare for government job after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  12. How to get government job alerts after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication?
  13. How to get government jobs after doing electronics and communication?
  14. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  16. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  18. Is it possible to do interior designing after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
16th September 2011, 05:53 PM
hrushi614

Default Re: Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

hi friend,
First i want know which stream you persued B.tech. Actually if you are completed b.tech with better academic record in any branch you can apply the following government jobs
1)JTO
2)SAIL
3)BHEL
4)ECIL
5)HALL
6)ONGC
So be prepare for these exams and notification will be held in freshersworld.com

ALL THE BEST
25th September 2011, 06:02 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

hi friend,
First i want know which stream you persued B.tech. Actually if you are completed b.tech with better academic record in any branch you can apply the following government jobs
1)JTO
2)SAIL
3)BHEL
4)ECIL
5)HALL
6)ONGC
So be prepare for these exams and notification will be held in freshersworld.com

ALL THE BEST
12th August 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by manas.europhia View Post
hi friend,
1)JTO
2)SAIL
3)BHEL
4)ECIL
5)HALL
6)ONGC

ALL THE BEST
Sir.....can the students completing their b.tech from reputed private institutions(deemed universities) also apply for jobs in the gov. PSU's and what are the chances....?
16th August 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

which govt. job is best suitable after completing b.tech in information technology?
13th January 2013, 12:12 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends..............

The list of Govt. jobs suitable after completion of B.Tech in ECE are:

1.JTO

2.BHEL

3.ECIL

4.SAIL

5.NTPC

6.ONGC

ALL THE BEST..........
10th August 2013, 10:47 PM
srikanth2207

ECE have many government jobs after B.Tech through PSU.If you once settled in government Institutes your life will be settled.Today EC students also have many opportunities in both private and public sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?