29th June 2020, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Plant Breeding) in Kerala Agricultural University?

Hello team, I am looking forward to securing admission in Kerala Agricultural University for a PhD in Plant Breeding. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this PhD program in this university. Please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

4th July 2020, 10:45 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Plant Breeding) in Kerala Agricultural University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Plant Breeding at Kerala Agricultural University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission selection will on the basis of academic merit and interview.

Interested can download the prospectus or form from the university website or by visiting the university office. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Submit the form along with the fees at the university given below address.

The Registrar,
Kerala Agricultural University,
KAU Post Office, Thrissur, Kerala - 680656
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?