8th July 2020, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get stipend for studying PhD(Population Studies) in International Institute for Population Sciences Mumbai?

I want to apply for a PhD program in Population Studies in International Institute for Population Sciences Mumbai. So, I would like to know is it possible to get a stipend for this PhD program? Kindly let me know about the stipend as soon as possible.

14th August 2020, 04:53 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get stipend for studying PhD(Population Studies) in International Institute for Population Sciences Mumbai?

Yes, It is possible to get stipend for studying PhD Population studies in International Institute of Population Science Mumbai.

Candidates admitted to the PhD programme (regular) are eligible for a monthly stipend from MHRD of INR 31,000 for the first two years and a monthly stipend of INR 35,000 for the next three years; after five years, they are eligible for a monthly financial assitance of INR 12,000 for one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?