4th July 2011, 11:55 PM
div ragu

Details for joining MS in Germany or Sweden after scoring 74% in B.E Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Fee structure and the cost of living?

hi i ve finished my BE INSTRUMENTATION &CONTROL ENGINEERING WIT A OVERALL OF 74%. I WOULD LIK TO KNOW THE DEATILS FR JOININ ms in germany or sweden. even abt the fees structure.scholarship, cost of living and the best university.i am planning to join this january. kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  2. How may I get the details of living areas In Germany where living cost is minimum?
  3. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. How much is the fee structure for doing MS in Germany? How much is the living expense?
  5. Fee structure for 4 years BE in Mechanical Engineering at Germany? Best way to reduce expenses while studying?
  6. Required percentage to get admission for German University for Masters course?
  7. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  8. Fee expenditure to study MBBS in Germany. -- [New]
  9. How much score is required for Joining in good universities at Germany? Fee structure per semester? Learning Dutch language is necessary?
  10. What is the education cost and living expense in Germany to study MS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  12. Details about MS in Germany? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  13. How to do MS in germany? What is the fee structure? I am studying in 4th year B.Tech ECE
  14. Total cost including Living expenses to study MS in Germany? In which language MS course offered? Requirements to apply?
  15. Fee structure details for MS course in Germany?
  16. Details of M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Instrumentation seats? I am a final year student of C&I
  17. What would be the average cost of living for a Ph.D candidate at Freiburg in Germany?
  18. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
10th October 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details for joining MS in Germany or Sweden after scoring 74% in B.E Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Fee structure and the cost of living?

please tell me the universities for doing ms in mechanical engineering related courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?