5th July 2011, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

After qualifying for GATE exam am I eligible to study PG in another country like US and UK?

after qualifying gate exam ,i am eligible to study post graduation in another country like us and uk or not?

5th July 2011, 07:11 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After qualifying for GATE exam am I eligible to study PG in another country like US and UK?

hi dear

you are eligible to study abroad
but not in this rank.

because there another system going on for their admission process.

if you are pass the GATE then you admission
any of INDIA college.

For abroad you give their exam........

GOOD LUCK.........

5th July 2011, 08:46 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After qualifying for GATE exam am I eligible to study PG in another country like US and UK?

no after qualifying GATE examination you will not be eligible to study in another country.

GATE examination is conducted for M.Tech and P.hd course for Indian Institution only. if you have very good GATE score then you will be able to take admission in M.Tech program in a good institution and you will avail stipend for your M.Tech study. in p.hd also GATE score card is used.

there is one institution in Singapur which accept GATE score of India for taking admission. but a few limited seat are reserved with GATE score in the institution in Master degree program. you may try for that if you really want to take admission in abroad.

otherwise if you have very good GATE score then try to take admission in a good college of India. like In IIT you may take admission in Master degree program. In India IIT provide most valuable engineering degree now. also educational culture and syllabus of IITs are very good. so you first may try for IIT. after that NIT and other good institution are available if you are unable to get chance in IIT.

if you really want to study in abroad then you have to appear in the examination GRE. foreign university give chance to take admission in their institution for Indian students through GRE.

best wishes.

6th July 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

how to get in psu's after completeing b.tech frpm cse

6th July 2011, 12:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

GATE exam is conducted as an entrance exam for getting admission to M.Tech course. This score is valid or recognized by institution in India only. There are plenty of colleges which accept GATE score as a mode to shortlist candidates. So if you have scored a high score then there will not be a difficulty for you to get admission. For doing your post graduation in US or UK, the GATE score is not at all a criterion. For going to US to do your PG, you need to clear and score a high score in GRE.

13th July 2011, 01:01 AM
deepraj535

hello friend,

GATE exam is for admissions in india only.Even you get rank 1,that wont

be sufficient to get you admission in foreign countries.If you want to pursue

M.S. then you have to appear for GRE exam which you can appear on any

selected day of the year.

best of luck

14th July 2011, 04:26 AM
Unregistered

After doing M.Tech what are the courses offered in country like UK and US?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?