5th July 2011, 11:55 AM
Ravi Kumar Verma786

Top 10 PG institutes of Biotechnology in the world to pursue M.Tech in this field?

I am the B.Tech. final year student of Bio-technology. I wanna persue M.Tech. in this field. So, I need to know about the Top Ten PG Institutes of Bio-technology in the World & also in the INDIA. Please send these Details on my G-mail account. Thanking You.

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 PG institutes of Biotechnology in the world to pursue M.Tech in this field?
  2. What are the requirements to join BSc Biotech after 12th standard?
  3. Which country is good and cheap with good opportunities to do masters course? Which all exams I should attend? -- [New]
  4. Which country is better to do the masters?
  5. Can we apply for mtech in biotechnology after doing bsc in biotechnology? top institutes? and entrance exams?
  6. Is it difficult to do PhD in Abroad if haven't applied for any project work being a M.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  7. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  9. How can I take admission in Biotech if I am a student of BSc?
  10. What can I pursue after doing engineering in Biotechnology? What are the career options in this field?
  11. Where can i pursue Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. Biotechnology course in West Bengal?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MS in Abroad? Requirements for getting admission in A level universities with scholarship?
  13. Details about Career in Biology after 12th?
  14. Is it possible for chemical engineer graduate to pursue high education in Biotechnology?
  15. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  16. What are the various opportunities for me after doing B.Tech in EEE branch?
  17. What job I can apply in private sector after completion of diploma correspondence course?
  18. List of the top ten institutes offering biotechnology courses(B.Sc/B.Tech) in Lucknow?
31st October 2011, 04:40 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top 10 PG institutes of Biotechnology in the world to pursue M.Tech in this field?

Top 10 institution in India foe M.Tech biotechnology
1. Institute of Microbial Technology, Chandigarh

2. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Masab Tank, Mahaveer Marg, Hyderabad

3. Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi

4. All India Institute of Medical Sciences
New Delhi

5. Intergarated M.tech Biotech Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
New Delhi

6. MTech. Industrial Biotechnology Anna University, Centre for Biotechnology
Guindy, Chennai

7. Integrated M.tech Biotech Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), New Delhi

8. University of Kolkata
Kolkata

9. Jadavpur University
PO Jadavpur University, Kolkata

10. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
Kharagpur M.tech Integrated Biotech( 5.5 yrs course)
4th May 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top 10 PG institutes of Biotechnology in the world to pursue M.Tech in this field?

i am dong msc. molecular biology and biotechnology. wt to do next.?
19th June 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

what can be the salary of a mtech holder in biotechnology.....???
14th July 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 12 now.i want to do bio tech and want to become doctor in future.suggest me the best college for the next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?