10th July 2010, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Scholarship or Education Loan on low interest for admission in M.Pharm. without qualifying GPAT?

i got 70% marks in b.pharma and not qualified gpat test nw i am confused for take admission in which stream and which college with scholarship possible or less intrest on loan? plz reply me as soon as possible

Last edited by ForumStaffOne; 26th February 2011 at 12:39 PM.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a scholarship on merit basis for B.Tech? Possibility to get an Education Loan without interest rate?
  2. Any kind of scholarship is available in Karnataka? What about education loan facility at low rate of interest?
  3. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  4. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with low interest rates to study MS in UK?
  5. How can I get Education Loan of Rs 25 Lacs with low interest rate to study MS in The University of Manchester?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  7. Am I eligible to get scholarship after qualifying Maharashtra CET to study MBBS? Can I apply for an education loan?
  8. How to get an education loan quickly at a low interest rate?
  9. Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  11. Possibility to get Low Interest rates against Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for SC students?
  12. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. List of Banks offering an Education Loan with low interest rates to study BDS?
  14. Which bank will give an education loan at low interest rate to study Pilot course? -- [New]
  15. Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs for a candidate who has secured admission in MS at University of Birmingham?
  16. How much money is required to gain CPL? Is there any scholarship or low rate bank loan facility available?
  17. Should I take admission in M.Pharma if disqualified in GPAT? Demerits of disqualification in GPAT?
  18. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
28th February 2011, 01:12 AM
Saikiran M

Thumbs up Re: Can I get Scholarship or Education Loan on low interest for admission in M.Pharm. without qualifying GPAT?

Discount for interest on Education loans is now having nothing much to do with Aptitude test marks.
These days, the marks in highest qualification are mainly taken into consideration.
Besides, fewbanks also see the complete academic profile of the student.
Moreover, the present system for student loans is getting lenient & beneficial to the students.

::Suggestion::
You can now avail the subsidy on education loan.
This subsidy is provided by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.

Eligibilty: Annual parental income upper limit of Rs. 4.5 lakh per year.

Download the attachment for the scheme of subsidy on education loan
You can also enquire your nearest bank for the scheme.

Mahendrakar Sai Kiran ©®
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IntSubsidyonELS.pdf(16.4 KB, 928 views)
28th February 2011, 01:51 AM
sonu1234

Default Re: Can I get Scholarship or Education Loan on low interest for admission in M.Pharm. without qualifying GPAT?

Discount for interest on Education loans is now having nothing much to do with Aptitude test marks.
These days, the marks in highest qualification are mainly taken into consideration.
Moreover, the present system for student loans is getting lenient & beneficial to the students.
28th February 2011, 02:28 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Can I get Scholarship or Education Loan on low interest for admission in M.Pharm. without qualifying GPAT?

Hello friend,
For getting scholarship you must have good marks atleast more than 80% in B.Pharma. You can get many loans but the rate of interest will be of 8.5 or more because all banks provide the education loan as per their rules and norms.
You can visit the websites of the bank for the more assistance regarding the educational loan.
The gate score will be matters while applying for the loan. If you have good GATE score then you might get loan easily without any varification of more formalities.
28th February 2011, 02:50 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

yes you may get scholarship or loan. but mainly for most of the scholarship the minimum percentage of marks requirement is 75%. but as you have 70% marks then there may be one chance that you will not be eligible for the scholarship. till some scholarship are there in which minimum percentage of marks requirement is 60%. you may apply for that type of scholarship. but getting scholarship is not so much easy. and after taking admission if you are unable to manage scholarship then you will be in problem.

but you may try for education loan although the interest of education loan is not so mach low. it is near about 12% for all banks. also getting loan is not a easy matter. till you may try for loan. presently the parent family income to get education loan from State Bank Of India is 4.5 lakh. you should contact with the bank from where you want to take loan. they will give you all details about the loan and how to apply for education loan, exact interest rate etc.

best wishes.
28th March 2011, 12:40 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Thanks.
All the best.
27th April 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing ag.(hon.s) and i want the education loan what are the criteria for taking loan ?And for how many year i can have the loan.
24th May 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

i have a scholarship feslity can i get the bank lone .if i take the bank lone my scholarship cantinu are stoped plese talme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?