5th July 2011, 02:33 PM
ra129

Which course should I do after passing 12th and diploma in Computer Application?

my name in Vivek.I am 12 pass and diploma holder in computer application (DCA). I want to do other in IT sector suggest appropriate course for me. I belong to a poor family. Please suggest right way.

I shall be very thankful to you.

Matter urgent

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Ed after passing B.A with 40% marks? I have done PGDCA graduate diploma in computer application
  2. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do after passing B.Com in Taxation and diploma in computer application and computerized accounting course?
  4. Best career oriented courses after passing 12th this year? I am a 12th commerce with computer
  5. Should i prefer Diploma over BCA course after passing 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to study 1 year Diploma in Computer Application course being a 12th Arts candidate?
  7. Detailed information and benefits of Diploma in Computer Application course?
  8. Job opportunities for a candidate who is pursuing Electrical & Electronics Diploma course and completed Diploma in Computer Application?
  9. Information about application form and government colleges for Diploma in computer science?
  10. Can I do AMIE after completing 2 years diploma in PG computer application?
  11. Which career line should i choose after my 1 year diploma in computer application and software?
  12. Which course should I do after completing diploma in computer application?
  13. Is diploma in computer technology considered of bachelor level if its done after passing 12th?
  14. Detailed information about Computer Application Diploma course? -- [New]
  15. How to do diploma engineering in computer science after passing 12th in Vocational Course(Hotel Management)
  16. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  17. Whether Diploma in Computer Application is equivalent to Graduation?
  18. Opportunities to get government job after completing diploma in computer application?
7th October 2011, 07:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do after passing 12th and diploma in Computer Application?

If you have done your Diploma in computer applications, you can enter in to the graduation courses. After diploma, you need to attend the entrance exams for the lateral entry scheme. Through this scheme, you can directly enter in to the second year of graduation after diploma. Later you can either go in for the post graduation courses such as MCA and all. An MCA will help you get in to job profiles related to IT itself. You can also opt for MBA where in you can take the systems and operations specialization.
2nd March 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I do after passing 12th and diploma in Computer Application?

my name issahil Vivek.I am 12 pass and diploma holder in computer application (DCA). I want to do other in IT sector suggest appropriate course for me. I belong to a poor family. Please suggest right way.
15th December 2012, 09:25 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ra129 View Post
my name in Vivek.I am 12 pass and diploma holder in computer application (DCA). I want to do other in IT sector suggest appropriate course for me. I belong to a poor family. Please suggest right way.

I shall be very thankful to you.

Matter urgent
Hello,
Well, uptill 12th standard your education is fine. After that you have done a diploma. So you have prior computer science knowledge. Now since you want a job in the IT sectors, it will be better if you have a proper graduation. Why don't you go for IGNOU BCA. This is a full fledged graduation but in distance mode. that means that you will have a proper degree course graduation certificate at the end of your graduation, but at the same time, you can continue with any part time job. So for the time being why don't you join a company as a front office executive. You will get your pocket money and you will also be able to pay the nominal fee of Rs.4,600 BCA course in IGNOU. The course is of three years and will fulfill the computer science knowledge that you will require as a fresher to the IT sectors. So log onto www.ignou.ac.in.
22nd May 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th and diploma in computer application and want to go for btech in computer what is the procedure
7th May 2019, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

I am Mansa I completed intermediate and also dca for 6 months course please suggest me what I can do after this
Please help me
16th July 2019, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Hii I am nisha and I dca holder but I want to do banking coaching can I do
19th July 2019, 03:09 PM
GiriHariEd

Once after your 12th completion, you can go for
- B.Sc
- B.Com
- BCA
- Engineering
- or PG Diploma based on your area of interest.
7th August 2019, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello, i have completed 12th and DCA. Now i want to do 1 year computer course, please suggest me which course is beneficial for me.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?