14th October 2020, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for Diploma in Electrical Engineering students of Baba Saheb Ambedkar Polytechnic?

Hi Sir, I am interested in studying for a Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Baba Saheb Ambedkar Polytechnic. I am a little confused because I don't know about the placement facility available in this institute for such students. Can you let me know about the campus placement facility?

15th October 2020, 07:51 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for Diploma in Electrical Engineering students of Baba Saheb Ambedkar Polytechnic?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for Diploma in Electrical Engineering students of Baba Saheb Ambedkar Polytechnic.

Placement of this government polytechnic college is best in Uttar Pradesh.

Each around 95% of total student get placement in core companies with average package of 2.5 LPA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?