19th December 2020, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma in Chemical Technology Management in MBIZ Nafs Management Baguihati?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing a Diploma in Chemical Technology Management course from MBIZ Nafs Management Baguihati. Can I know about the fee for this Diploma course? I would also like to know about the course syllabus also. Kindly let me know about this.

21st December 2020, 10:05 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma in Chemical Technology Management in MBIZ Nafs Management Baguihati?

Course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma in Chemical Technology Management in MBIZ Nafs Management Baguihati can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs. 45000.

You have to pay tuition fee of Rs. 40000 for this course.

You also have to pay admission fee of Rs. 5000 for this course.
21st December 2020, 10:59 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma in Chemical Technology Management in MBIZ Nafs Management Baguihati?

The course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma in Chemical Technology Management in MBIZ Nafs Management Baguihati is given below:-

The duration of Diploma in Chemical Technology Management would be of 2 years and the subject of study is mentioned below:-

:-Basic Chemical Engineering
:-Applied Chemistry
:-Electrical & Electronics Engineering
:-Engineering Material
:-Mechanical Operations
:-Fluid Flow
:-Heat Transfer
:-Chemical Technology
:-Mass Transfer
:-Processing Instrumentation
:-Safety & Chemical Hazards
:-Plant Utilitie

The fee expenses of Diploma in Chemical Technology Management in MBIZ Nafs Management Baguihati would be Rs.30,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?