23rd January 2021, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology students of Pondicherry Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

Hello everyone, I am doing Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology at the Pondicherry Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. After completing my Diploma course I want to do a job. Can you tell me about the job opportunities for me and other students who are doing this course from this institute?

26th January 2021, 01:27 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Job opportunities for Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology students of Pondicherry Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

Job opportunities for Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology students of Pondicherry Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology can be seen below.

This college has 100 percentage placement . Companies visit this college regularly are Taj, ITC, HAYAT.

Many of this college students are now in a good position . Students get Rs. 15000 starting salary.

Many hotels used to take students for F&B, housekeeping department.
26th January 2021, 11:04 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology students of Pondicherry Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

Job opportunities for Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology students of Pondicherry Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology:-

Hospitality Executives

Field Supervisor

Marketing Officer

Catering Supervisor and Assistants

Cabin Crew

Sales Representative

Head or Manager at hotels.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?