11th July 2010, 04:20 PM
Atanu datta

Procedure to join Physiotherapy internship in hospital in Indian Army?

Sir i want to join physiotherapy internship in hospital in indian army.So sir please inform me.

Related Questions:
  1. Application procedure for Internship in Army hospital for Physiotherapy students?
  2. Can i do six months Physiotherapy Internship in Army Hospital? What is the procedure for this?
  3. Can I do internship from a Hospital having good Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation and Pain clinic?
  4. What is the process for internship in Physiotherapy field in RML Hospital?
  5. What is the procedure to join Indian Army? I am a master in physiotherapy
  6. What is the procedure to join Indian Army after completing intermediate(physiotherapy) if I am 26 years old?
  7. How can I join Indian Army? I am doing internship from Hindi Rao Hospital in Delhi
  8. Physiotherapy internship in which Hospital would be beneficial?
  9. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Army Hospital for MBBS Part-II candidate?
  10. Procedure of internship at AIIMS in Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Procedure to do it? -- [New]
  11. How to do internship from Ram Manohal Lohia Hospital Delhi while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I join Indian Army after completion of Physiotherapy course?
  13. Which Branch should I choose for pursuing Master of Physiotherapy to get a job in the Indian Army?
  14. Eligibility for Physiotherapy internship at reputed hospital?
  15. Can I join Indian Army if I am a UG bachelor of physiotherapy? What do I have to do to get an entry into the Army?
  16. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  17. Procedure to apply for Clerical post in Indian Army for 12th student?
  18. How to work as a Physiotherapist in Indian Army after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy
13th July 2011, 03:12 PM
sumit 1989

Default Re: Procedure to join Physiotherapy internship in hospital in Indian Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atanu datta View Post
Sir i want to join physiotherapy internship in hospital in indian army.So sir please inform me.
Hello Atanu , as far as i know, Indian Army doesn't allow internships at any of its installations. So i am sorry, but yes after you complete your degree you can join the Indian Army. Check out www.joinindianarmy.nic.in

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
1st November 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Physiotherapy internship in hospital in Indian Army?

hi sumit,
i am completing my bachelor's in physical therapy next year, i want to join armed forces as physiotherapist but till now i haven't found out how to join? any suggestions please...
26th November 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

hi, i am completing my bachelor of physical therapy, i want to join armed force as physiotherapist but i dont know how to join us? please give me suggestion for this...
6th November 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

wat r d internship requirements 4 a physiotherapy student in civil hospital,ahmedabad?
13th December 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

what is d procedure,fee and all to do internship of physiotherapy from Army hospital,Delhi............???
26th September 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

sir I majula kumari passed bpt 2 yr ago form gajiabad and I want to do internship from delhi.how can I do..
27th November 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir .I want to join physiotherapy internship in hospital in india so sir please inform me ...
16th May 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

how may i join army as a physiotherapist after m.p.t? Can i get internship in military hospita?
24th September 2019, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do internship in army hosp
16th August 2021, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Physiotherapy internship in hospital in Indian Army?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?