31st January 2021, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get a Diploma in Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering admission in Calcutta Institute of Technology?

Hi everyone, I am interested in studying for a Diploma in Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering course from Calcutta Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to secure admission in this college for this course.

3rd February 2021, 07:12 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to get a Diploma in Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering admission in Calcutta Institute of Technology?

Eligibility to get a Diploma in Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering admission in Calcutta Institute of Technology can be seen below.

You must have completed matriculation with minimum aggregate of 35% from recognized board.

You will get admission on the basis of JEXPO exam.

For application procedure visit official website.

http://cit.urschard.in/
4th February 2021, 10:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get a Diploma in Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering admission in Calcutta Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested in studying for a Diploma in Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering course from Calcutta Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to secure admission in this college for this course.
Those candidates who have completed 10th standard or 12th standard from recognized board are eligible for Diploma in Electronics and Tele-Communication in CIT.

Your age should be above 16 years.

To get admission in CIT, you must qualify in JEXPO exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?