6th July 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

How may I get the syllabus for Coal India Limited Management Trainee (Marketing) exam? How may I get the model sets and previous years question papers for the same?

Dear Ma'am/Sir,

I Sagar Rahangdale, am preparing for Coal India Limited Management Trainee (Marketing). I want to ask that What is the syllabus for this exam. And send me previous year model question paper. Just help me.

Please revert me asap.

Thanks & Regards
Sagar Rahangdale

Email ID- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of management trainee of coal india limited?
  2. Syllabus of Coal India Limited Management Trainee(Marketing)?
  3. Previous year Question Papers for Coal India Management Trainee Exam?
  4. What is the syllabus of Coal India? Previous years question papers
  5. Previous year Question Papers for Coal India Management Trainee Exam?
  6. Model question papers for Management Trainee of Coal India Limited?
  7. Management Trainee Sales and Marketing papers of Coal India Limited
  8. Required syllabus for Management Trainee Exam of Coal India Ltd? Previous year papers of Coal India Ltd. for Management Trainee?
  9. Previous years question papers of Coal India Limited for Management Trainee?
  10. Syllabus and previous years papers of Coal India Limited for Management Trainee Post?
  11. Syllabus and previous years question papers of Coal India Limited for the post of sales and marketing? Any book to study for clearing Coal Sales and Marketing? -- [New]
  12. What is the coal India Ltd management trainee syllabus? Previous years question papers?
  13. Syllabus, Model papers and previous year papers of Coal India Management Trainee Exam?
  14. Syllabus and previous years papers of Coal India Limited for the post of sales and marketing
  15. Last 2 years question papers of Sales and Marketing(Management Trainee) of Coal India Ltd?
  16. Coal India Limited Management Trainee(Computer Science) papers and aptitude papers?
  17. Syllabus, model and previous years question paper for Coal India Management Trainees Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Syllabus and model papers of Coal India Limited exam for the post of management trainee in the field of System Engineer?
18th May 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the syllabus for Coal India Limited Management Trainee (Marketing) exam? How may I get the model sets and previous years question papers for the same?

hii frnds this is Raghupathi i want know the syllabus & previous papers of management trainee of coal india ltd.pls provide me if know. my mail: [email protected]
19th May 2012, 12:04 AM
Radhakrishna143

Default Re: How may I get the syllabus for Coal India Limited Management Trainee (Marketing) exam? How may I get the model sets and previous years question papers for the same?

Dear Ma'am/Sir, I Sagar Rahangdale, am preparing for Coal India
Limited Management Trainee (Marketing). I want
to ask that What is the syllabus for this exam.
And send me previous year model question
paper. Just help me. Please revert me asap.
Radhakrishna's
21st May 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

plz forward me the previous MT-Finance both paper question paper with answer in my mail id
[email protected]
25th May 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Can you please send me the MT Sales & Marketing previous years question paper for preparing. My email id [email protected]
29th May 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

sir plz send me the mt hr previous years question paper n name of some books for preparing......my id [email protected]
6th June 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear Ma'am/Sir,

I Ritika Toppo, am preparing for Coal India Limited Management Trainee (Marketing). I want to ask that What is the syllabus for this exam. And send me previous year model question paper. Just help me.

Please revert me asap.

Thanks & Regards
Ritika Toppo
Email ID- [email protected]
9th June 2012, 01:37 AM
ssth83

Can anyone send me the MT Marketing previous year question papers and my mail id is
[email protected]
13th June 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

please send me the sylaabus for mt-electrical discpline.my e-mail is [email protected]
13th June 2012, 11:05 PM
ssth83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radhakrishna143 View Post
Dear Ma'am/Sir, I Sagar Rahangdale, am preparing for Coal India
Limited Management Trainee (Marketing). I want
to ask that What is the syllabus for this exam.
And send me previous year model question
paper. Just help me. Please revert me asap.
Radhakrishna's
Hi radhakrishnan..... did you get the Marketing question papers ?

give ur contact number
14th June 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

hi,

I am preparing for the exam of coal india (sales & marketing)

ple help me to find the sample paper or syllabus.

regards,
shashi
20th June 2012, 12:01 AM
Adityabti

plz send some sample paper of any PSU's MT paper (Sales & marketing)
27th June 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Ma'am/Sir,
Please send me the syllabus and previous year question papers of Coal india limited for the post of sales and marketing

my email id is [email protected]
28th June 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Ma'am/Sir
I am Shishir kumar am preparing for coal India.Please send me previous year question of Coal india ltd for the post of marketing and sales. I will be grateful to you.
regards
shishir kumar email id_ [email protected]
moblile no-8051877511
4th July 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Ma'am/Sir,
Please send me the syllabus and previous year question papers of Coal india limited for the post of sales and marketing

my email id is [email protected]
12th July 2012, 01:05 PM
khudahafij

i am ashutosh mishra ,please sand the coal india management tranee examination quastaton for marketing &sales for previous year on my id [email protected]
17th July 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

hi all,

Please send me the syllabus and previous year question papers of coal India ltd for Sales and Marketing
on my mail id [email protected]

Thanks and Regards
Sumedh Damodare
6th October 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello i am preparing for CIL MT ( Sales & Marketing ) Exam, Want your help to get the model papers and previous years exam papers.

Kindly mail it to my mail ID i.e. [email protected]

Thankyou ! for your assistance
10th October 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir;
i have applied for the mt (marketing) plz provide me the syallubus & previous question paper. i will be thankful for u for this

EMAIL ID- [email protected]& mobile no 8699291283

Thanks
Himanshu kumar
11th March 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Plz. send Previous year Question Paper of CIL/SAIL MT (Marketing & Sales) at [email protected]

or [email protected]

plz plz......
2nd April 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for mt (marketing and sales) in coal india limited, please do provide me old question papers of the same at my email id.
19th April 2014, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
I have applied for the post of Asst. Security Sub. Inspedtor,plz provide me the syallubus & previous question paper.
I will be thankful for u for this.
EMAIL ID-
[email protected]
mobile no. 07895934614
19th April 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
I have applied for the post of Asst. Security Sub. Inspedtor,in northern coal limited plz provide me the syallubus & previous question paper.
I will be thankful for u for this.
EMAIL ID-
[email protected]
mobile no. 07895934614
21st April 2014, 11:03 AM
avinashkumar04

How may I get the syllabus for Coal India Limited Management Trainee (Marketing) exam? How may I get the model sets and previous years question papers for the same?

Dear Mam/Sir,

I am Avinash,i am preparing for Coal India Limited Management Trainee (Marketing). I want to ask that What is the syllabus for this exam. And send me previous year model question paper. Just help me sir.

Please revert me asap.

Thanks & Regard
avinash kumar

[email protected].
21st April 2014, 11:07 AM
avinashkumar04

Plz. send Previous year Question Paper of CIL/SAIL MT (Marketing & Sales) at avinashkuma
[email protected],its a humbale request to u
15th May 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I am vivek ,i am preparing for Coal India Limited Management Trainee (Marketing and sales). I want to ask that What is the syllabus for this exam. And send me previous year model question paper. Just help me sir.

plz provide ur valuable feedback

Thanks & Regard
Vivek Mishra

[email protected].
17th January 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I am RUMA khan preparing for MT (marketing) for coal India limited. Kindly provide me previous 5 year question paper as well as full syllabus.
my mail id is [email protected].
your reply is highly appreciated.

Regards
RUMA KHAN
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?