6th July 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges in AP offering MBBS course? What is the fee structure for the same?

Respected sir\madam
I am vinola from nellore. I was completed B.SC.Nursing in 2009. I am having 1year 6 months of teaching experience. and i heard that B.SC(N) students are having the eligibility to join in the MBBS course.i am having so interest to join in MBBScourse.
so. i request to you give the detailed information regarding the course ,course offering colleges in Andhrapradesh,and the fee structure.
so kindly accept and do the needfull.
thanking you.

yours faithfully
I.VINOLA

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBBS after GNM? What is the fee structure? Colleges offering this course?
  2. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?
  4. Can I do MBBS after GNM? What is its fee structure and the colleges offering admission for MBBS after GNM?
  5. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  6. Private colleges offering MBBS with less fees?
  7. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  8. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  9. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  10. Fee expenditure to study MBBS in Germany. -- [New]
  11. Fee structure of MBBS course in government colleges in Uttarkhand?
  12. List of colleges in Mumbai for MBBS or other science education at affordable fee structure
  13. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure for MBBS course? Colleges for both general as well as management?
  15. Details about BHP course? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  16. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  17. How many MBBS colleges are there in UP? What is the fee structure?
  18. Is there any scope in MBE? Fee structure and colleges offering the course?
31st January 2012, 11:14 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges in AP offering MBBS course? What is the fee structure for the same?

HI..the complete list of the various medical collages in the state of Andhra pradesh and the number of seats available in them is attached in the word document below ,you will even find the various contact numbers of these colleges ,
you should also remember that although you are having the eligibility to join the medical colleens but still you have to crack the EAMCET examination and only then can you get an seat in this colleges ,but cracking an eamcet examination is not easy and you have to really work hard and get an really good rank to get an seat because the competition is very tough in this field
Attached Files
File Type: doc Medical_SciencesColleges.doc(48.0 KB, 274 views)
21st June 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges in AP offering MBBS course? What is the fee structure for the same?

How many medical seats are available in general quota throughout Andhrabad
9th June 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are alloted in sports quota for medical eamcet counselling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?