6th July 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Gujarat after scoring a GPAT score of 950? How may seats are available and the fee structure of it?

my gpat score is 950 then in which college i can expect admision in gujarat? how many goverment college on there and how many seat and fees on there?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for admission in Gujrat through GPAT? My GPAT score is 2376
  2. Which college I can get admission for M.Pharm without GPAT score? Fee structure of the course? Available Entrance Exams for taking admission into M.Pharm course?
  3. Is there any college where I can take admission in M.Pharm without GPAT score? What is the fee structure?
  4. Can I get a seat for Pharmaceutics in Maharashtra/Karnataka/Gujarat/AP after scoring 4000 rank in GPAT? Admission procedure and fee structure? List of M.Pharm colleges?
  5. Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course?
  6. Colleges in Gujarat where I can get admission after scoring 2026 GPAT rank?
  7. Information about the fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy in government college? Any chance for admission in government college after scoring 770 rank in GPAT?
  8. What is the cutoff of Nirma University?
  9. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  10. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  11. How should I take admission in M.Pharm through GPAT score?
  12. Top college for Pharma MBA in Gujarat or in India? Procedure for admission? Does the college consider GPAT score for admission?
  13. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  14. Procedure for getting into M.Pharm course in BITS Pilani? Any alternative entrance test to GPAT? Fee structure for the exam?
  15. Admission in M.Pharm-Gujarat? Seats in Gujarat for M.Pharma? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Validity period of GPAT 2016 score card -- [New]
  17. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Gujarat without qualifying in GPAT?
  18. Will I get admission in a stipend providing college after securing a rank of 9925 in GPAT under SC category? What is the fee structure for M.Pharm? Details regarding admission to M.Pharm?
5th September 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Gujarat after scoring a GPAT score of 950? How may seats are available and the fee structure of it?

haw many seat availabe me in ec ingujarat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?