26th April 2021, 05:18 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for The Indian Council for Cultural Relations Stenographer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Stenographer recruitment of The Indian Council for Cultural Relations. Can you please help me to know how I can apply for this particular post in this ICCR recruitment? Please let me know immediately.

26th April 2021, 01:54 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for The Indian Council for Cultural Relations Stenographer recruitment?

Procedure to apply for The Indian Council for Cultural Relations Stenographer recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of The Indian Council for Cultural Relations Stenographer recruitment application form is For GEN / OBC category Candidates is Rs. 500/- and For SC/ST/PWD / Women category Candidates is Rs. 250/-.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.iccr.gov.in/.
26th April 2021, 06:10 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for The Indian Council for Cultural Relations Stenographer recruitment?

Steps to apply for The Indian Council for Cultural Relations Stenographer recruitment:-

> Visit the official Website https://www.iccr.gov.in/

> Find the official notification and click on it.

> Read the notification before applying.

> Eligible candidates can apply by filling the form with mandatory details.

> Submit the form along with the application fee.

> Take a screenshot aur print out of the submitted form for future references.
26th April 2021, 07:08 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Procedure to apply for The Indian Council for Cultural Relations Stenographer recruitment is provided below:

In order to apply for the Indian Council for cultural relations stenographer recruitment, kindly visit the official website that is provided to you below:
http://www.iccr.gov.in

Find the official notification and click on it then read the notification before applying and eligible candidates can apply by filling the form with mandatory details.

Submit the application form along with the application fee and take a screenshot of print out of the submitted application form for future references.

Application fee for general and OBC candidates is rupees 500 and for reserved candidates it is rupees 250/- (SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates).
26th April 2021, 07:30 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Application procedure for The Indian Council for Cultural Relations Stenographer recruitment:-

✓ You have to visit the official website www.iccr.gov.in.
✓ Click on the official notification of ICCR recruitment.
✓ You must read the notification before applying.
✓ Eligible candidates can apply by filling the form with mandatory details.
✓ Submit the form along with the application fee.
✓ Take a screenshot or printout of the submitted form for future references.

For further details about application process candidates can visit into the official website of ICCR recruitment 2021.
26th April 2021, 11:52 PM
jeet2porwal

Procedure to apply for The Indian Council for Cultural Relations Stenographer recruitment can be seen below.

Visit official website-
www.iccr.gov.in.
Search the official notification and click on it.

Read the notification before applying.

Now, Register yourself by creating a username and password.

Login using username and password.

Complete the application form by filling all required details.

Upload signature, photograph and required certificates.

Pay application fee and submit it.

Take the print out application form for future reference.
27th April 2021, 01:38 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the step-by-step Procedure to apply for this post.

Step 1:-
----------
At first, You have to register yourself on the below website by filling up the required details.
https://iccr2019.onlineregistrationform.org/ICCR/

Step 2: -
----------
Next, You have to log in with the username and password which you will be received by email.

Step 3:-
---------
Next, You have to fill up the Application Form by giving all the required mandatory personal details.

Step 4:-
---------
In this step, You have to fill up the Application Form by giving all the required educational qualifications and work experience details.

Step 5: Uploading of documents:-
-------------------------------------
You have to upload your photograph and signature in the given dimensions. The format of both Photograph and Signature should be in JPEG format.

Step 6: Payment of Application Fee:-
------------------------------------------
After filling in the necessary information and uploading the documents, you have to pay the application fee online through a Credit card/Debit Card or Net-banking. The application fee for appearing in the exam is Rs.500/- for General / OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women candidates.

Step 7: Submission of Final Application Form:-
----------------------------------------------------
After successful submission of the Application and Fee payment, you have to submit the application form to complete the Application Submission process.
You can take a print copy of that for future reference.
27th April 2021, 04:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Process to apply for to apply for the Indian Council for Cultural Relations Stenographer recruitment 2021

Visit your official website.
http://www.iccr.gov.in

Find your official notification and click on it and then read the notification carefully before applying and each eligible Candidate can apply by filling the form with mandatory details.

Submit the form along with the application fee.

Take a screenshot or printout of the submitted form for future references.

The last date to apply is May 23, 2021.
29th April 2021, 08:15 AM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Steps to Apply for The Indian Council for Cultural Relations Stenographer recruitment:-

Step 1: Visit the official website www.iccr.gov.in.

Step 2: Find the official notification and click on it.

Step 3: Read the notification before applying.

Step 4: Eligible candidates can apply by filling the form with mandatory details.

Step 5: Submit the form along with the application fee.

Step 6: Take a screenshot or printout of the submitted form for future references.
30th April 2021, 04:34 PM
ruckshana

Application procedure:
* Eligible candidates are required to apply for the stenographers post online in the prescribed format through the official website i.e iccr.gov.in. Fill in correct details along with the application fees & submit the form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?