30th April 2021, 05:00 AM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering in IBT College of Diploma Engineering?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to securing admission in IBT College of Diploma Engineering to study Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering course. I want to know what benefits I will get if I do this course from this institute?

30th April 2021, 02:28 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering in IBT College of Diploma Engineering?

The benefits of studying Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering in IBT College of Diploma Engineering is as follows.

This institution has highly qualified professional of different background in Engineering and Finance.

IBT is an institute that is emerging as one of the ranked Institutio in C.G. Institution.

This institution is imparting knowledge in more practical manner rather than theoretical way.

Here student can enhance themselves in the developing society and contribute to the society.

This institution has good placement records.
5th May 2021, 01:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering in IBT College of Diploma Engineering?

The benefit of studying for a Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering is a candidate will gain better knowledge and skills which would help them get a better career and job opportunities in the industry. Some of the employment areas are given below.

Bharat Electronics Limited
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Electronics Corporation of India
Indian Space Research Organization
Power Conservation Area
Defence Research and Development Organization
Indian Space Research Organization
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?