14th July 2021, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Customs Officer? Preparation, scholarship and all other details to become Customs Officer at Mumbai International Airport?

How to prepare education, study ,scholarship, and i am 11th commerce and my age 16 years and i am interesting to custom officer and how years to become custom officer and what i do to become custom officer sir, please give me idea
how to prepare study
how to prepare scholarship
how many exam of custom officer
how to prepare to this exam
how many years to achieve to custom officer
steps of achieve in custom officer
all information of custom officer duty in mumbai international airport.
you,re kind response would be so grateful
thanks,
sir/madam

15th July 2021, 12:14 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Customs Officer? Preparation, scholarship and all other details to become Customs Officer at Mumbai International Airport?

The candidate should be a graduate in any subject from any recognized university to become a customs officer in India. The candidate should be 19 years or above. The candidate needs to pass the CSAT exam which is conducted by the UPSC to become a customs officer in India.

The candidate can apply online for the exam on the official website of the UPSC which is www.upsc.gov.in.

15th July 2021, 03:45 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How to become a Customs Officer? Preparation, scholarship and all other details to become Customs Officer at Mumbai International Airport?

Candidates who have earned their bachelor degree from a recognized institution are qualified to apply for the role.

A qualified degree must be earned in any channel with a minimum of 55 percent marks.

Only those who are above the age of 21 years are entitled to apply for the position.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?