12th July 2010, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Reputed colleges for doing Part time B.E. in mechanical engineering after diploma?

i want to do part time B.E in mech.engg. from reputed college like dce, dehi, jamiya univ. etc. so pls.. tell me in detail for apply. e.g, last date, fees, duration etc...

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time?
  2. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  3. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  4. List of colleges available in Mumbai to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering -- [New]
  5. Reputed colleges offering part time Diploma or distance education Diploma in Civil engineering?
  6. How to join Part Time B.E/B.Tech after doing diploma in Civil from reputed college
  7. List of part time colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Delhi
  8. Steps to be taken and universities for part time Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  9. List of colleges which offer Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Karnataka?
  10. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  12. How to complete degree in part time college in Pune after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  14. Which colleges are offering part time B.E? I have done my diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  15. Colleges offering part time B.E for those who have done diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How can I get admission to study Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical?
  18. How can I study Part Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th and ITI holder? List of institutes in Madhya Pradesh?
12th July 2010, 08:50 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Reputed colleges for doing Part time B.E. in mechanical engineering after diploma?

Friend ,

All the reputed colleges all over the India fill their seats through entrance exams which are most probably conducted in the months of march-april-may including the one's you mentioned above ...

For admissions , you need to visit the websites of the colleges for which you wan't to apply mostly in or after november where the notifications regarding the entrance exams are published ...

B.E. is an undergraduate course having 4 yr. tenure which can be extended by 1 yr. if some one wants to hire dual degrees ..

fee of such institutes vary from 70,000 to 1.5 lac per annum ...

So , you need to wait little bit for this year so as to apply for these colleges ..

And also the syllabus in the entrance test is mostly based on 11th and 12th grade and need to pass your +2 so as to be eligible for them .

Best of luck pal ,,
cheers
12th July 2010, 09:09 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

Default Re: Reputed colleges for doing Part time B.E. in mechanical engineering after diploma?

some of the good colleges are:
1. nit allahabad
2. nit bhopal
3. sastra,tp
4. npti durgapur
5. hbti,kanpur
12th July 2010, 10:59 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear
part time degree is not offered by any institute.perhaps you can do AMIE (Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers).it is equivalent to b.tech.
for more information check the site - http://www.winentrance.com/career_courses/amie-associate-membership-institution-engineers.html.
13th July 2010, 01:00 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do part time B.E in mech.engg. from reputed college like dce, dehi, jamiya univ. etc. so pls.. tell me in detail for apply. e.g, last date, fees, duration etc...

Yes for persuing BE Part time in above mentioned TOP Universities you have to go through there respective entrance.

DCE, conducts admission through entrance and for this year entrance was conducted in 20th June. (http://www.dce.edu/web/Sections/Misc...il/april16.php)

JMI, Conducts its own entrnace for that Generally in the month of May, for this year entrance has already been held. (http://www.jmi.ac.in/Admissions.htm)

AMU, Cunducts its own entrance generally in the month of April-May starting, this year it has been conducted on 29th April.(http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/admissions.html)

So, prpare well for these entrance because competetion is very tough.

Best of Luck
13th July 2010, 10:51 AM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
i am sorry but part time B.E course is not available in any of the good engineering college,for taking the degree you have to do regular courses.
15th July 2010, 05:31 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

These are some top institutes offering part-time B.E in mechanical engg.:

Anand Institute of Higher Technology, Chennai
www.aiht.ac.in

College Of Engineering Anna University,Tamilnadu

Dhaanish Ahmed College of Engineering, Padappai,
www.dhanishenggcollege.com

GKM College of Engineering & Technology,Chennai
www.gkmcet.net.in

Hindustan College of Engineering, Tamilnadu
www.hindustancollege.com

KCG College of Technology .Tamilnadu
www.kcgcollege.com

All the best!
16th July 2010, 02:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are many colleges offering part time BE mechanical engineering.Some of them are:Jamia university, Anand Institute of Higher Technology, Chennai, College Of Engineering Anna University,Tamilnadu; Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science ; C.U.Shah College of Engg & Technology; Hindustan College of Engineering, Tamilnadu.There are different dates for entrance exam like DCE conducts its entrance exam in the month of June,JMI conducts the exam in the month of May.Lateral entry test is another option through which the candidate can enter the 2nd year
30th September 2010, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am a diploma mechanical engineer. I have complited my diploma in govt. poly. valsad. now I have study degree in part time which best college in mumbai where i am complete my degree successfully. please give me reply immidiatly.
6th October 2010, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir.,

I am completed DME Apr.2009 and then 1 yr exp. Which college i m applied Part time B.E Mechanical in chennai. Please send immediately. Contact No.9962973023, Email:[email protected].(Within two days)
22nd January 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir.,

I am completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Now i am working in a company in Durgapur. now i want study degree in part time from Durgapur. what i have to do?
22nd January 2011, 01:15 AM
girisoumen2010

Dear Sir.,

I am completed DME. now i am working in a company in durgapur. so i want to study degree in mechanical engineering from durgapur. so what i have ti do?
28th January 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the diploma of after 10th plz
5th April 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir , i have completed 12 th( pcm) and ITI in trade- machinist and 2year working exp. and want to do diploma in mechanical engineeing from jamia so, please give me information of admission prosure
25th May 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Aicte approved university for part time b.tech?
6th June 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Reputed colleges for doing B.E. in mechanical engineering after diploma part time?
17th June 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
After iiie/amie, ME is possible to study in tamilnadu
26th June 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the procdure to take addmision inamie course after completing my three year diploma in mechanical engg.
8th July 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the colleges offering part time b.e in chennai. and i completed my diploma in machanical
2nd August 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

I want to do part time B E in Mechanical engineering can u pls suggest me best possible colleges available in pune
5th September 2011, 03:54 PM
bhawan jha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please send me detail.
3rd July 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Is Sabu siddque have part time B.E. Please give info immediatly
30th November 2012, 11:53 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Colleges offering part time Mechanical Engineering in Gujrat:

Nirma Institute of Technology, Gujarat - Other
SPB Patel Engineering College , Gujarat
Government Polytechnic, Junagadh
Arrdekta Institute of Technology , Gujarat
Dalia Institute of Diploma Studies ,
SAL Institute of Technology & Engineering Research
Shankersinh Vaghela Bapu Institute of Technology
Government Polytechnic, Rajkot
C.K. Pithawala College of Engineering & Technology
G.K. Bharad Institute of Engineering

Thanks..
1st January 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have completed diploma in mechanicl engg so i want complete degree in mechanical engg can u tell me part time degree college in pune and which is the best and how many fees and percentage needed for it please reply
1st January 2013, 11:45 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Here is a list of colleges for doing Part time B.E. in mechanical engineering after diploma as under-

1. Anand Institute of Higher Technology, Chennai
www.aiht.ac.in

2. College Of Engineering Anna University,Tamilnadu

3. Dhaanish Ahmed College of Engineering, Padappai,
www.dhanishenggcollege.com

4. GKM College of Engineering & Technology,Chennai
www.gkmcet.net.in

5. Hindustan College of Engineering, Tamilnadu
www.hindustancollege.com

6. KCG College of Technology .Tamilnadu
www.kcgcollege.com
2nd January 2013, 07:21 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

List of Colleges for doing part time B.E. in Mechanical Engineering after Diploma:-

-College of Engineering - Anna University - Chennai
-Nirma Institute of Technology - Gujurat
-Anand Institute of Higher Technology - Chennai
-C.K. Pithawala College of Engineering & Technology
-GKM College of Engineering & Technology - Chennai
-SAL Institute of Technology & Engineering Research
-Hindusthan College of Engineering
-Arrdekta Institute of Technology - Gujurat
2nd January 2013, 12:04 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Reputed colleges for doing Part time B.E. in mechanical engineering after diploma

1.govt. polytechnic
2.nirma inst. of techno.
3.g.k bharad inst. of engineering
4.spb patel engineering coll.
5.sal inst. of techno. & engineering research
6.anna univ.
7.ananad inst. of higher techno.
8.dalia inst. of diploma studies

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2nd January 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam dinesh raj iam doing DME 1st year can I do BE mechanical in part time please reply my mail id is [email protected]
22nd April 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir I have completed my D.M.E. from govt polytechnic in 1994.
I want to do part time B.E.Pl.send me list of collages in pune offering the same.
my email ID is [email protected]
7th July 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to pursue mechanical engg degree can i get any college that offers me part time be mechanical
9th July 2013, 06:33 PM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

Reputed colleges for doing Part time B.E. in mechanical engineering after diploma
---------------------------------

1.Dhaanish Ahmed College of Engineering, Padappai,
2.Anand Institute of Higher Technology, Chennai
3.kcg College of Technology .Tamilnadu
4.College Of Engineering Anna University,Tamilnadu
5.Hindustan College of Engineering, Tamilnadu
6.gkm College of Engineering & Technology,Chennai
7.nirma inst. of techno.
8.dalia inst. of diploma studies
9.sal inst. of techno. & engineering research
10.sal Institute of Technology & Engineering Research
11.ananad inst. of higher techno.
12.College of Engineering - Anna University - Chennai
13.Arrdekta Institute of Technology - Gujurat
14.c.k. Pithawala College of Engineering & Technology
15.Hindusthan College of Engineering
2nd February 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to do part time B.E in mech.engg. from reputed college like valsad, vapi,surat. etc. so pls.. tell me in detail for apply. e.g, last date, fees, duration etc...[/QUOTE]
6th May 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Reputed colleges for doing Part time B.E. in mechanical engineering after diploma?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;212127]Dear Sir.,

I am completed DME Apr.2009 and then 1 yr exp. Which college i m applied Part time B.E Mechanical in chennai. Please send immediately. Contact No.9962973023, Email:[email protected].(Within two days)

your
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?