12th July 2010, 07:19 PM
Renu Bala28

B.Ed Course by Distance Learning after BCom (Honors) with 48% Marks and in SC category? Colleges for B.Ed through Correspondence?

Sir,
I wanted to do B.ed by distance learning mode. i got 48% marks in Bcom(h). i belonged to SC cateogry. could u pls tell me from where i can do this course.

12th July 2010, 10:12 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Default Re: B.Ed Course by Distance Learning after BCom (Honors) with 48% Marks and in SC category? Colleges for B.Ed through Correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renu Bala28 View Post
Sir,
I wanted to do B.ed by distance learning mode. i got 48% marks in Bcom(h). i belonged to SC cateogry. could u pls tell me from where i can do this course.
Hi
Below are the list...
1.Indira Gandhi National Open University (1985)
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068
India
Tel.: 91-11-29532321, 29535924-32, 29535062-65 (EPABX), Extn. 2504 & 2508
Fax: 91-11-29536588
E-mail : [email protected]

2.Kota Open University (1987) Rawatbhata Road, Akhelgarh, Kota-324010,
Rajasthan,
India
Tel.: 91-744-421254
Fax: 91-744-421769

3.Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (1989)
Dnyanagangotri, Near Gangapur Dam, Nashik-422005,
Maharashtra,
India
Tel.: 91-253-340228
Fax: 91-253-341716
E-mail : [email protected]

And you can get more colleges from below given site.
http://www.indiaeduinfo.com/cores/bed.htm

I have attached one file please check that.
Its old but usefull to you.
One thing you have to conform from particular university that you have 48% in graduation level- you are eligible or not.
Good luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bedcorrespond06.pdf(48.4 KB, 152 views)
13th July 2010, 02:41 AM
Shagun Makin

Default Re: B.Ed Course by Distance Learning after BCom (Honors) with 48% Marks and in SC category? Colleges for B.Ed through Correspondence?

Quote:
Sir,
dear friend,

you can apply in delhi university.

moreover uttar pradesh technical university and uttarakhand technical university also have some very good colleges.

you will surely get a good college even though you have a little low rank.

all the best!!!
15th July 2010, 04:24 PM
Senior Member+++

you can do b.ed course by distance mode from
ignou
delhi university
uptu
31st July 2010, 02:15 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Sir,
Yes you are eligible for the course.
Top B.Ed colleges in India(Regular)
If you are willing to have a strong foundation of teaching, it is always prudent to seek admission in some of the reputed B. Ed colleges in India.

* Jamia Millia Islamia, Maulana Mohammed Ali Jauhar Marg, New Delhi
* A.G. Teachers College, Ahmedabad
* Himachal Pradesh University, Department Of Education, Shimla
* D.M.College of Teacher Education, Imphal
* Andhra University, Visakhapatanam
* University of Bombay
* St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna

* College Of Teacher Education, Kozhikode
* NSS Training College, Pandalam

Indian Universities offering B.Ed course Correspondence courses:

Besides the above mentioned colleges, there are some universities which offer integrated course on Bachelor of Education.

* Annamalai University
* Bangalore University
* Jamia Millia Islamia Institure of Post Graduate Studies and Research
* University of Kerala, Institute of Distance Education
* University of Madras
* Maharishi Dayananad University
* Mother Teresa Women's University
* Patna University
* SNDT Women's University
Thank You
31st July 2010, 04:19 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

yes ,
there is some university in india which provides this course through the distance education,
some of the university is as following.
mirza galib distance university
patna distance education,
delhi university
7th October 2010, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

If any person want to Join B.Ed Course by Distance Learning From J&K then send their details t [email protected].
We will surely help you in this.

Regards
Anjana Education Centre
15th November 2010, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am prasathi i have complete my B.com. I want to do Bed course. I am house wife and i am staying in pune. Please suggest which is sutable & comfort college for me
15th December 2010, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I Have completed M.L.I.Sc in Andhra university in 2010 ( Regular). Now i Want to do B.Ed in distance mode. Will u please tell me which university is best to do what r the qualification required for that and about fee and duration of coures
22nd January 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

hi

i m looking for b.ed from distance education but a have a problem i got 48%in b.com graduation but i have very good experience in teaching. i worked in delhi public school as a teacher.Can anyone suggest me that which university offer b.ed on this eligibility and they have no entrance test for the same.
22nd January 2011, 01:27 AM
kalp123

hi
i m looking for a b.ed distance course but i got 48% in b.com.i have 4 years of experience in teaching i worked with best school in india delhi public school.can anyone suggest me which university offer b.ed on ths eligibility and without entrance test for the same.

thax
5th February 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I wanted to do B.ed by distance learning mode. i got 49% marks in Bcom(h). could u pls tell me from where i can do this course.
Pls ans me as soon as possible.........
thank u........
5th February 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i hav cmpletd my b.com(p) with 49%..
i wnt to do b.ed..
from where i can do...
10th February 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i am b.tech electrical student with almost 69% can i do b.ed through distance learning course as right now i am recruited in central government postal department job as a postal assistant in clerical cadre
Am i beneficial with this course to get as a teacher in government colleges?
Reply soon on my mail id-
[email protected]
14th February 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am graduate with 38% marks can i take admission in BED through distance education from jamia milia & waht date of entrence 2011.
17th February 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 45% IN B COM CAN I GET ADMISSION FOR BED.I AN FROM MUMBAI.
17th February 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

i an B COM graduate with 45% marks can i take admission in BED from which college and i am from mumbai.and what is the date of entrance exam.
19th February 2011, 09:28 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

Of course you are eligible.Some of the recognized colleges in India are listed below.

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

Kota Open University (1987) Rawatbhata Road, Akhelgarh, Kota

However you can get more information regarding this in the site listed below.

www.indiaeduinfo.com/cores/bed.htm

Best of Luck....
3rd March 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I Have Completed MLISc( Master of Library information Science) In Andhra University (Regular). Now I Want To B Ed in Distance mode.While U Plz Tel Which Unveristy Is Best to complete BEd in Distance........................ Eagerly waiting for ur Reply
4th May 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.com and to teach then how could i aplly for cete test and other details about exam
15th May 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM ARUNA KUMARI,I HAVE COMPLETED MY STUDIES THROUGH OSMANIA UNIVERSITY'ANDRHRAPRADESH.....I SECURED 49% IN BCOM AND 69% IN L.L.B..I WANT TO CMPLETE MY REGULAR B ED COURSE ...SO WITH THIS PERCENTAGE AM I ELIGIBLE TO COMPLETE MY B ED COURSE?
7th July 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I possess master degree in commerce with 57% marks . is i am eligible for B.Ed through distance education and through which university
17th September 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I have compeleted my B.com with 42%.Am i eligible to do B.ed in any university
17th September 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.com with 42%.Am i eligible to do B.ed in distance from any any university.
11th January 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

hii , i have got 49.11% in b.com pass .can i do b.ed from any university in delhi,please suggest me .and tell me the admission proceedure also for that.plzzzzzzz
21st March 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i am yuvana done my B Com, now i want to pursue BEd. which is the best university. i am from Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?