25th November 2021, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get Montessori admission in Anitantra Play Group School, Dehradun?

Hello friends, I want to admit my daughter in Anitantra Play Group School, Dehradun. I want to admit her in Montessori standard. So, I would like to know about the requirements for admission in this school for Montessori. Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

25th February 2022, 11:57 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get Montessori admission in Anitantra Play Group School, Dehradun?

The requirement to get Montessori admission in Anitantra Play Group School, Dehradun is Parents should contact the school office if they wish to apply for their child. The parent can schedule a school tour with their child, meet with a school administrator and can ask questions about the school after that can fill out the application form for enrollment and pay the fee and submit the required documents like aadhar card and pan card of the parents, birth certificate of a child, and passport size photographs of the child and each of the parents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?