8th July 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

What stream should I opt for my ITI diploma course which providing opportunities for getting well paid job?

kon si stream iti course ko kr skti h nd krne ke bad kitne pay hogi in job.
please reply soon..

21st October 2015, 04:23 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What stream should I opt for my ITI diploma course which providing opportunities for getting well paid job?

ITI diploma course is of duration 3 or 2 years after completing secondary examination or 10th .
ITI is very popular degree to get jobs easily after 10th standard.
At present, electronics and mechanical ITI degree holders are in high demand in industrial sector.
So, it will be better to complete ITI degree in either electronics or mechanical.

Also, students need to complete ITI degree from any institute which is recognized , registered and approved by NCVT,India.
NCVT stands for National Council of Vocational Training.

As, large number of fraud institutes have been opened only to make money and taking degree from such institutes will be of no use.
So, students must collect all information about the institute in which they have chosen to take admission.
Generally after completing ITI in electronics or mechanical , students can get job of Rs 15000-25000 in starting period which will advances with experience and dedication towards job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?