8th July 2011, 03:31 PM
k.nowshad

How can I get seat information for M.Tech CSE for Muslim minority?

I got rank 2463 in pgecet-2011 shall i get seat in jntu anantapur or ou or jntu hyd. my community is muslimminority (BC-E).i want in M.Tech CSE stream.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get BDS seat in Muslim Minority college?
  2. Expected rank in EAMCET under Muslim minority? How much muslim minority rank is required to get education loan?
  3. Will I get a seat in Muslim Minority college after scoring 11000 rank?
  4. How to go for counseling in Muslim Minority colleges like Deccan or Shadan Medical College -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get a seat in Muslim Minority colleges in Hyderabad? My rank is 11932
  6. Can I get M.Tech seat in hyderabad city in Muslim minority colleges after scoring 11932 rank
  7. Can I get M.tech seat in muslim minority college after scoring 19677 rank in PGECET
  8. Can I get a seat after qualifying for EAMCET by paying less?
  9. Can I get admission in MSc chemistry after scoring 3468 rank? I am a student of Muslim Minority
  10. Is there any concession for muslim minority girl students in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. List of scholarships available for M.Com candidate who belongs to Muslim Minority category?
  12. Can I get MBBS seat in Minority after scoring 5267 rank
  13. Detailed fee structure of SRM? Any concession is given under Muslim minority quota?
  14. Muslim minority scholarship being a B.Sc in Optometry from YCMOU? -- [New]
  15. Is there any scholarship available for B.Tech first year Muslim Minority candidate?
  16. Will I get Muslim quota seat in MBBS/BDS after scoring cutoff of 176.26? I am from BC Muslim
  17. Do I stand a chance to get admission through management quota of Minority Medical colleges of Hyderabad? What about getting Education Loan?
  18. Eligibility to get admission under Minority quota for a candidate who have secured 11000 rank in EAMCET?
2nd November 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get seat information for M.Tech CSE for Muslim minority?

can we get seat in muslim minority college for 16000 rank
2nd November 2012, 06:48 PM
shiv puri

hello friend,

You have to visit to the college or to the college website and check the procedure of admission.If there is counselling procedure then you have to fill the counselling form and attempt the counselling , whenever the result of counselling declared check it at the official website of the university.If there you is your name then you get the admission.

I hope this helpful to you....

Thanking you...
13th September 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

can u plss tel me when was 2nd phase of muslim menority
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?