8th July 2011, 11:19 PM
supriyabharathi

Difference between joining into Air Force after B.Tech (Mechanical) and after M.Tech (Aeronautical)?

wat is the difference between joining airforce after btech (mech) and joining after mtech(aeronautical)?

6th November 2011, 10:14 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Difference between joining into Air Force after B.Tech (Mechanical) and after M.Tech (Aeronautical)?

dear friend,

there is no so much difference you are going at the same post if you are a B.tech or you are a M.tech .
so if you want to join Airforce you can go for it after B.tech there is no prob in that .
so
best of luck.
2nd May 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between joining into Air Force after B.Tech (Mechanical) and after M.Tech (Aeronautical)?

which has more possibility to join in isro byafter completion of Btech and Mtech(mechanical) or Btech(mech)andMtech(aeronautical)
19th January 2014, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

who is the best trade in air force after b.tech(much)
13th May 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I want to join airfoce , now i haqve given 12th sce. exm. .. please guide me
27th July 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

sir i completed B.tech mechanical engineering and i would like to join indian air force, I would like to know whether is there any possibility to pursue m.tech while working in Indian Airforce like in Indian Navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?