9th July 2011, 02:09 AM
susilahsgdhd

Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?

hi sir i want to know the minimum marks or % for admission in mcom and what are the total fees and i want to take admission in xaviers or hr college sies or rupa rel colege pls. what r the required % for those college for mcom and fees

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
  2. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission?
  3. How much marks are required for admission in Niper college? What is the fee structure?
  4. Cut off and fees of BUMS colleges Mumbai?
  5. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  6. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA inSt Xaviers college Kolkata?
  7. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  8. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  10. Minimum marks required to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Fee structure of colleges in India?
  11. Minimum percentage required to get admission in MBBS college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS studies?
  12. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  13. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  14. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college college?
  15. Hotel management course fee of Kohinoor College? Percentage required for admission? -- [New]
  16. NIOS student can get admission in any college of West Bengal University? Is my percentage sufficient to get admission?
  17. What is the fees for the course of BBA?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
10th February 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?

please tell me the marks percentage required for m.com entrance in university of kashmir for 2012 batch
10th April 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?

How many ceats are available in iit?
17th April 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

tell me wen forms for m.com will be availabel and sampel paper for intresce is availabel
3rd May 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria for admission in presidency college kolkata for mcom ?
16th May 2012, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

I want to Join M.Com Course offered by IGNOU, however Dont know the minimun Percentage and the Admission Criteria. Please reply me back through this coloumn. Thanks
20th May 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

i m a graduate from gauhati university, what's the minimum percentage i will require for addmission in correspondance course in D.U for m.com. pls reply me back
19th June 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i want to know the minimum marks or % for admission in mcom and what are the total fees and i want to take admission in xaviers or hr college sies. what r the required % for this college for mcom and fees
25th June 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me that forms for Mcom are avaliable or not in HR college
25th July 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Genaral graduate candited can apply for m.com to IGNOU?
27th August 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I am anil i hav don gretuion and now i wanna admition in any coleg of gangange dictik tel me wat can i do for admition?& my
prsenteg is48%
1st January 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

can u pls tell me when admission start for the mcom and what is the selection procedure and fe structure
when i can fill the forms
20th February 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

how much marks obtain in mht cet for admission software enjineer
8th May 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

how many percentages i have to got to take admission in m.com in xavier collage ranchi.
12th May 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage is required for M.com in Bangalore University?
20th May 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

how much minimum% required in b.com for doing m.com form ignu
14th June 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

M com entrance test highest marks 2013
29th December 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate from vinobha bhave university.....
i am willing to take admission in mcom in st xaviers college....
i want to know cutoff of xaviers college for mcom
17th September 2020, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir or madam plzzzz I want davangere university previous year m.com entrance exam questions paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?