9th July 2011, 10:34 AM
mmvv

Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?

i am a B.E. in mechanical and want to pursue masters in machine design or automobile engineering in germany can you please suggest me the exams i am supposed to take and good universities offering the above courses in germany

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  2. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  3. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  4. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  5. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  6. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  7. Exams to be undertaken to pursue Masters in Automobile Design in Germany?
  8. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  9. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  10. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany? -- [New]
  11. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  12. List of good universities offering MS in automobile engineering in USA, Germany, UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What should I do for pursuing masters in Germany in automobile engineering?
  14. Ways to do MS in Machine Design from Germany? My aggregate is 67%
  15. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  17. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  18. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
16th July 2011, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?

I have completed my b.tech in automobile engineering at srm university,chennai,india. Now i want to persue my ms in automobile engg at germany in one of the top most universities
28th October 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?

i completed my B.Tech in mechanical engineering .....nd wanted to do my master's in automobile side pls tell the top universities offering master's in germany ......pls mail to [email protected]
29th November 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

what are the exams that i have to take to do ms in automobile in germany after completing my be in mechanical ? can i get admission in top universities in germany ? please mail to [email protected]
28th February 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

is there any course related to mechanical engineering design which i can do with doing job which also in mechanical industry?
13th April 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello, shanavas here....
iam doing my BE MECHANICAL in b'lore.i would like to do machine design or automobile course as MSC in germany. can u provide some gud universities,as well as the total expense including living and course fee. can i get a part time job there?whether the part time earnings would be sufficient 4 my living expense? iam having 74,59.83 percentage of marks in my 10th and 12th respectively.
is this percentage is sufficient to get admission in gud universities????
its a humble request to guide me in a good manner. iam awaiting for your response.....
pls mail the details to my e-mail id([email protected])
29th November 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

I want to have names of universities offering Master course in Germany
16th August 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

What are all the formalities to go abroad to london or germany to do do M.S Auto designing?
30th April 2014, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?