9th July 2011, 10:11 AM
jambalakadipamba

Colleges offering good course and scholarship for M.Pharm in Andhra Pradesh having secured a GPAT rank of 3500?

i feel thankful if u can suggest me the colleges which offer a good course and also provide scholarship for the completion of m.pham in andnra pradesh my gpat rank is 3500..

Related Questions:
  1. M.Pharma colleges in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has secured 7944 rank in GPAT?
  2. Which Colleges I can get seat in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka for M-Pharmacy having secured a rank of 6000 in GPAT Exam? List of colleges providing Pharmaceutics for my rank?
  3. Which are the top M.Pharm colleges for me after scoring a rank of 1693 rank in GPAT?
  4. Will I get a seat in a stipend offering M.Pharm college in AP? Any change to get into Regulatory Affairs branch?
  5. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
  6. List of colleges I can apply for Ceutics and Pharmaceutical analysis with GPAT rank 5916 in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. M.Pharmacy colleges list in Andhra Pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of AICTE approved & stipend providing colleges(In Andhra pradesh) for a student having 5735 rank in GPAT?
  9. How to join in M.Pharm Pharmaceutics branch after scoring 4000 GPAT rank? Best colleges in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  10. Can I get the admmission in Osmania Univesity with GPAT 538 rank?
  11. List of M.Pharm colleges offering Biotechnology in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. In which colleges in Andhra Pradesh can I expect a seat after scoring 1131 rank in GPAT?
  13. List of colleges of pharmacy in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka?
  14. List of pharmacy colleges in which I can get after scoring 6000 rank in GPAT in AP and in Karnataka?
  15. What is PGECET? How is it different from GPAT?
  16. List of colleges which offer B.Arch in Andhra Pradesh to a candidate who has secured 5903 rank in JEE Main Paper-II? -- [New]
  17. Which college could I get after scoring 1793 in GPAT?
  18. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 1600 rank in GPAT?
26th August 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering good course and scholarship for M.Pharm in Andhra Pradesh having secured a GPAT rank of 3500?

i got 3400 rank in gpat...plz send the cigs in which i can get the seat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?