9th July 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

How to join open degree from BA in Guntur after completing 12th?

respected sar iam complete inter join in open degree from ba in guntur

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges in Guntur offering BA course through correspondence?
  2. Can I join directly in any degree form open university after completing 10th? -- [New]
  3. Entrance test to be answered to join open degree after completing 10th standard?
  4. Can I join directly in any degree form open university after completing 10th and failing in my PUC 2nd year/12th board exam
  5. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th from national institute of open school?
  6. How may I do PhD after completing M.Sc statistics from Guntur (AP)?
  7. Can I join BCA in correspondence after completing my 12th Arts? List of the open universities?
  8. Without completing 12th can I join Law college? Qualification required for it? How to join the college?
  9. How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?
  10. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in any college after completing 12th from National Institute of Open school?
  11. How can join aeronautical college? I've completed 10th(ICSE board) Std from loyala public school(Guntur)
  12. Can I join BSc in agriculture degree after completing 12th(MPC)?
  13. How to join Airforce? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I pursue distance PG in Sociology?
  15. How to proceed for distance education in PG in History?
  16. Can I apply for MCA course after completion of Graduation in BA?
  17. What can I do after passing 12th from an Open School? Can I get admission in regular colleges or not?
  18. Can I study B.Sc or BHMS after completing 12th NIOS? Does NIOS has any value in abroad?
3rd February 2012, 08:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join open degree from BA in Guntur after completing 12th?

Your query is lacking information regarding subject and institution ,as you have mention BA in guntur now we have no knowledge about guntur as a subject, but as I think you have mention about bachelors degree still we are sorry to say that as you have not mention about the subject in which you want to do your bachelors degree and what was your percentage in plus two, without which we cannot guide you in proper way as different subject need different eligibility criteria.
23rd June 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join open degree from BA in Guntur after completing 12th?

how to join open degree in b.com computer course after completing 12th?and how to download application form of opendegree brefly tell me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?