10th July 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

What's the criteria to get admission in B.Ed course in state college Patiala, Punjab?

what is the criteria to get admision in b.ed in state collage patiala, punjab..plz tel me the fee of b.ed here and i have got 70 % in b.sc hons(econ) , do i get the admision in state collage patiala...plz plz reply me..

Related Questions:
18th June 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the criteria to get admission in B.Ed course in state college Patiala, Punjab?

what is the last date to submit admission form for b.ed?
11th September 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the criteria to get admission in B.Ed course in state college Patiala, Punjab?

is there any seat vacat for student in state college patiala
23rd June 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

what's the criteria to take admission in state college of patiala?and what is the date of admission?
12th July 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees of b.ed in state college patiala
14th July 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for admission in BEd in state colleg, and Govt college for girls in patiala... what is the last date to apply ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?