14th July 2010, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?

Respected sir/madam
I completed my msc mathematics in 2006 with 67% and presently working as a lecturer in an engineering college and i want to know the details of mphil/phd in mathematics in andhra pradesh universities ie {is there any notifications after july} and moreover are there any universities in andhra pradesh without any entrance tests for mphil/phd
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz answer me asoon as possible
thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam to join MBBS course in Russian College? Details about the top universities?
  2. Universities offering MS in Singapore and entrance test details for the same?
  3. List of universities in Maharashtra to study M.Sc Biotech without entrance exam? How to appear in entrance test of those universities where test is required? -- [New]
  4. Which course to join after T.Y.BSc computer science?
  5. Universities offering Ph.D in Mathematics in Distance Learning?
  6. How to take veterinary science? Percentage needed in 2nd PUC?
  7. Universities in India to do MBA without answering an entrance exam?
  8. List of universities along with their details of entrance exam and syllabus, offering M.Sc course in Microbiology?
  9. Universities in Pune offering Ph.D in Management? Syllabus of the entrance test? Important dates for the entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Universities offering Ph.D in Mathematics? Contact details of it?
  11. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  12. Date of sale of B.Ed forms for upcoming year session?
  13. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D if I have scored only 52% aggregate in MA?
  15. Which course after B.Sc Maths offers safe future? Is PhD that ideal course?
  16. Colleges or universities offering M.Phil in Mathematics in Hyderabad?
  17. Universities and the entrance exams to do M.Tech? Date of M.Tech exams?
  18. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
2nd December 2011, 02:12 PM
rk6030

Default Re: Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?

M.Phil universities:
ambedkar-open-university
gitam-university
osmania-university
sri-krishnadevaraya-university

Ph.D universities in AP
dr. br-ambedkar-open-university

gitam-university
osmania-university
university-of-hyderabad
K.L university
2nd December 2011, 03:46 PM
10CH039

Default Re: Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?

You can apply in the dravidian university but you should complete the M.SC as well as the M.ED and you have secured minimum 55% in M.SC as well as you have secured minimum 55% in M.ED
2nd December 2011, 11:57 PM
DRDKS

Thumbs up Re: Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?

to pursue M.Phil/Ph.D in any part of india,you need to attend entrance exams..
there is no option for post graduation degree without entrance test in india..
but you can refer with any private colleges..

all the best..
21st December 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ Madam,

I am serving in an institution of Min of Defence, (Deptt of Quality Assurance). At present I am holding the post of Technical Officer/ Asstt Dir (QA). Total 16 yr of service have been completed in QA organisation. I have done the following Qualifications:

(i) M. Sc (Maths) - Regular in 1994
(ii) Dip in Info Technology - Part time in 2010
(iii) Dip in Comp Hardware & networking - Part time in 2011
(iv) Microsoft certificate of Excellence on Win Server 2003 in Jun 2011
(v) MBA specialization with Production & operations management (final year to be completed) Part time

Kindly suggest me how to achieve a satisfactory level in all regards in the job. Request enlighten me at the earliest.

Regards
23rd February 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

To persue Ph.d in mathematics in JNTUH,whether M.Phil in mathematics should also write the entrance examination conducted by the university
21st April 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

i want do PhD education ..plz inform me which university offer with out entrance
20th June 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

suppose some students have taken 50% marks in M.Sc(mathematics).If they want to do M.Phil, is any provision for doing M.Phill. Please tell me the name of such University
28th February 2013, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH MARKS REQUIR FOR MFHIL IN ENGLISH PHD?
19th December 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the process to do m.phil in osmania university?when it will be conduct?
24th January 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i would like to do M.Phil mathematics in osmania university what is the process
11th March 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the process to do m.phil in mathematics in osmania university? when it will be conduct? tell me the m.phil entrance exam syllabus? plzzzzzzzzzz
7th February 2016, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for m.Phil maths entrance exam in Dr.BR Ambedkar university
19th April 2016, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Which university in telangana offer PhD in English literature without entrance exam please let me know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?