10th July 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for admission in B.Ed in state college patiala, Punjab? What is the fee structure?

what is the criteria to get admision in b.ed in state collage patiala, punjab..plz tel me the fee of b.ed here and i have got 70 % in b.sc hons(econ) , do i get the admision in state collage patiala...plz plz reply me.. neha...

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for admission in B.Ed in state colleges Patiala? Fee structure for the same?
  2. What's the criteria to get admission in B.Ed course in state college Patiala, Punjab?
  3. Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  4. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  5. What is the date of B.Ed forms sale of state college of Patiala? Can I get admission in state college of Patiala?
  6. What is the criteria to get admission in state college of patiala?
  7. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  8. Procedure to get admission for doing B.Ed from state college, Patiala?
  9. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  10. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  11. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  12. Fee structure+boarding fee of B.Tech program as per semester of Thapar University Patiala Punjab?
  13. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  14. What is the date of sale of B.Ed forms in state college of Patiala? I have scored 65% in Bsc Medical in PU
  15. Fee structure of Gurunanak Engineering College?
  16. What is the fee structure of Gurunanak Engineering College in Bidar?
  17. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  18. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
1st April 2012, 08:43 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria for admission in B.Ed in state college patiala, Punjab? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the criteria to get admision in b.ed in state collage patiala, punjab..plz tel me the fee of b.ed here and i have got 70 % in b.sc hons(econ) , do i get the admision in state collage patiala...plz plz reply me.. neha...

Candidate seeking for admission in Government College of education, Patiala, [Formerly known as State College of Education] must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University. Admission to the College is based on the performance of a candidate in combined entrance test, which is conducted by the State University during the month of July every year. The score obtained in the test is the criterion of merit. The duration of the program is one year.

Following are the Fee Structure of the College:

University Charge - Rs. 2,870
Annual Fund - Rs. 1,641
Hostel Charge - Rs. 5,276
Annual Fee - Rs. 285.
The fee structure mentioned above are subject to change.
18th July 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for admission in B.Ed in state college patiala, Punjab? What is the fee structure?

date of counseling in state college of education
19th May 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in b.ed in state collage of education.?
23rd June 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in state college patiala i have 53%marks in graduation nd i m doing m.sc math?
2nd August 2022, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

I have got 55 percent in b.ed entrance exam and 85 percent in b.sc . Can i got admission in state college patiala in b.ed course ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?