10th July 2011, 06:59 PM
Umer mushtaq shah

Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university?

I want to get admission in lovely professional university and I want to know what are the requisites,eligiblity and fee and hostel fee. I am having above 70 percentage in 12th standard and I am from kashmir.

15th July 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university?

pl. tell me the hostal fee structure of lpu
18th July 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university?

plz tellme lpu per semster fee and hostal charge.
18th July 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the eligibility criteria for getting admissions in lpu
18th July 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the eligibility criteria for getting admissions in lpu
20th July 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE FEE STRUCTURE OF LAW COURESE BY DISTANCE LEARNING. PLEASE REPLY SOON I AM WAITNG. POOJA SINGH
26th July 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for M.B.B.S courses in l.p.u
28th July 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I want to know the fee structure of diploma in electric. As soon as possible.
29th July 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to know about fee details regarding mphill in mathematics
1st August 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of bed in non-government colleges of jammu university.
4th August 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

is there any duel degree course for B.Com and MBA.
15th August 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about fee structure for sc/st bio-tec, 1st year students.
23rd November 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the charges for engineering stream and hostel charges
11th December 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

please send full detail of fees of b.tech at [email protected]
5th January 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

i want toknow fee stucture of m.b.a and i got 76 persent in mat in2011
9th January 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

i am going to do BBA MBA from iipm this year plz tell me it will be good
17th February 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

i am doing BCA Ist year,i want to get admission in lpu by lateral entry, plz. tell me the fee of BCA,sem. wise.
20th February 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for BBA
11th March 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me fees of mbbs course in lpu with hostal charges i am waiting
18th March 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,please you tell me about fee stucture of diploma in engg.
28th March 2012, 08:45 PM
anjali bhanndari

Default Re: Requiremenprofessional university?

dear mam.. plz tell me the fees structure of bsc mlt in lpU per semester and hostel charges....
16th April 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

i have given the exam of 12 standard. i want to take addmission in Bsc 1 years. plz tell me full fee of first semester.
13th May 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to do distance MCA from LPU . what is the fees structure?
25th May 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir ! whats the fee t jion for the Btech in ur university..??
15th July 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

whate is the fee for B TECH course hostel tution fee sir reply as soon as possible plz plz tell me
10th September 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

what is fee for lPU ihave secured 88% of marks
28th January 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

requirements and fees structure for admission in lovely professional university?
15th February 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the condition for admission in lpu alli including result ellegibility
10th March 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

i have 65% marks in 12th under cbse in session 2013 .am i able to join bsc MLT in your university
18th March 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE FEES STRUCTURE OF B.TECH PLEASE REPLY SOON . I AM WATING.SOURAV SRIVASTAV AND FEES OF DEPLOMA AND OTHER COURS
27th April 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the fees structure for MBBS
27th April 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the fee structure of MBBS plz reply soon
30th April 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

is their 100% placement in LPU
17th June 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Engineering direct 2nd year admission process plz tell me
20th June 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I get 59 percent in 12th standard, should i will get admission in lpu .please suggest me best courses in commerce line . I live in Ahmedabad.
30th November 2013, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir i wanted to join in lpu in 2014 .so please give me full details of fee structure to my id
[email protected]
5th January 2014, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Lpu is RECOGMISED BY DEC? Give me Lpu helpline number...i want to take admission in B.A through distance..
8th January 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT TO KNOW THE FEE STRUCTURE FOR M.COM AND EXPLAIN THE PROCESSORS OF EXAM.
30th April 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university
31st May 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I have got 83% in 12 CBSE can i know the fee structure for B.TECH in LPU 2014
26th July 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

could anyone just tell me what's the fee structure in LPU punjab
if anyone knows please mail to this
" [email protected] "
4th August 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 76% in class 12th from commerce stream can I take admission in m.com? What is the fee structure?
23rd May 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for bsc mlt lateral entry including mess and hostel charges.
23rd July 2015, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 12th for commerce stream .
So could i am eligible to study CA.
26th April 2016, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in lovely professional university and I want to know what are the requisites,eligiblity and fee and hostel fee. I am having above 70 percentage in 12th standard and I am from delhi
13th May 2016, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for economics PG and eligibility criteria.?
14th May 2016, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure of bsc with the hostel
30th June 2017, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I don't qualified in jee I want admission in lpu through 12th performance . But I want to know what will be the donation fee for admission in lpu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?