10th July 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Are graduates exempted from CPT or do they have to appear for the exam? Scope of doing CA?

Hello.....
I'm sonam..pursuing B.COM(HONS),final year......I want to ask do graduates are exempt from CPT or they have to appear for it for doing CA?? Kindly guide me regarding this.....
And what are the scopes in doing CA??

29th July 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are graduates exempted from CPT or do they have to appear for the exam? Scope of doing CA?

if the b.com graduates want to enter for chatered accountant means do they want to write cpt or directly do they enter for ipcc?
14th September 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are graduates exempted from CPT or do they have to appear for the exam? Scope of doing CA?

Hai! when govt will approve that gradues are exempted from writting from cpt
18th September 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

when govt approve
18th October 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

govt have approved..
institute is processing there regulations...
18th October 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

When govt.approve....plz reply me
19th October 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

cpt expted graduate this notification approve or not?please reply sir............................................... .........................................plz...... ..........................plz..................... ....plz........................................... ...........plz.................................... ....
19th October 2011, 04:57 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello.....
I'm sonam..pursuing B.COM(HONS),final year......I want to ask do graduates are exempt from CPT or they have to appear for it for doing CA?? Kindly guide me regarding this.....
And what are the scopes in doing CA??
Dear Friend,

CPT is the entry level test of the CA course.Every one who want to join CA course should has to appear in the CPT examination.So there is no any exemption given to the Graduate candidate. This is in effect from the year 2006-2007.
To inroll in the CA course you also have to appear in the CPT examination.

There is a lot of scope for the CA candidates. There is many many vacancies in the govt. sector as well as in the private sector.After just passing CA course you can get very good job with handsome salary.

Best Wishes...
26th October 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

when i got the information that graduates are exempted from writing cpt i approach ICAI Hyderabad for enrolling IPCC level but they said that they are yet to receive Government approval .when can i expect the orders and enroll for IPCC plz kindly advice.
20th November 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

i am getting 50% marks in graduation for commerce so i can skipped CPT Exam please Giving the suggestion
20th November 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

i am getting 50% marks in graduation commerce stream so i can Exempt CPT Exam
12th January 2012, 06:09 AM
Unregistered

i m doing my bcom final yr next i wish 2 do ca should i appear for cpt to enter into it pls guide me with details immediately pls
2nd March 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

exempted cpt is approval or not.

Sir plz tell me when this rule will be applicablei got 67% in BBM am wating for this role so plz tell me its my humble request.
I think govt and institue playing student life ICAI publ in july 2011 but now mar 2012 till not publ so i skip dec 2011 cpt so
i confu so tell me when it will applicable...(mail ID:[email protected])

any one can suggest me

Thanking You..
18th March 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

is this true thatb.com. with 50% & other graduation with 55% can exempt from cpt??????...... Plz help us sir!!..
17th April 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

i have to completed my b.com in 2010,feb23rd i saw icai notification after 45 days graduates can apply ipcc.... when they will be issued application for graduates.... please help me !!!!
3rd June 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

when will central govt. Approve this rule?
There is no sense in studying cpt for a graduate..
Central govt should take imp decision quickly to save student's carears' precious 6 months...!
14th December 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i have completed graduation (Eco.Hons) in 2008 with 2nd. can i appear CPT Exam.please guide me.
2nd February 2013, 11:39 PM
purnimad

Yes graduates are exempted from CPT instead they have to directly give IPCC and CA is indeed an esteem course for commerce students having minimal drawbacks though its a very competitive an tough course but efforts will end up bearing fruitful results
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?