10th July 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in BSc Agriculture in AP in Rajahmundry? I have scored 16586 rank in EAMCET

I got 16586 rank IN EAMCET I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET ADMISSION IN Bsc AGRICULTURE AT ANDRAPRADESH IN RAJAHMUNDRY PLEASE GIVE WEBSITE

Related Questions:
28th August 2015, 06:08 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get admission in BSc Agriculture in AP in Rajahmundry? I have scored 16586 rank in EAMCET

You can get the admission if in the counseling you are found to score par the cutoff marks required for the university. You have to attend the counseling first for that.

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?