11th July 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in Army, Navy after B.Tech(I am a girl)? Which exams to appear and how to prepare for it?

How can i get a job in army,navy?
I am a btech final year student.I want to know that what are the posts for girls in army&navy . What are the exams i have to write&how to prepare for it?

28th October 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job in Army, Navy after B.Tech(I am a girl)? Which exams to appear and how to prepare for it?

HOW CAN I GET A ARMY JOB , AM A MBA GRADUATE , WHAT IT REQUIRES PHYSICAL MEASURMENTS FOR A GIRL
7th April 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job in Army, Navy after B.Tech(I am a girl)? Which exams to appear and how to prepare for it?

Hello,sir
I am student of b.tech 3rd year of civil branch .Sir i want to get job in army, navy after complete course.SO I request u to provide all naccessary detail that help me .my e mail id is [email protected]. thank you.
17th March 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello,sir
I am student of b.tech 2nd year of IT branch . sir i want to get job in army , navy,after complete course .so I request u to provide all necessary detail that help me., my email id is [email protected]
17th March 2013, 09:45 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

As a girl candidate you are only eligible to apply for Officer's Training Academy of CDS(Combined Defence Service), the exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year after B.Tech. Graduation Degree.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass or B.Tech. Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 25 years with good Physical and Mental health, can apply for Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
17th March 2013, 10:53 PM
krrishh_002

Thumbs up Re: How can I get a job in Army, Navy after B.Tech(I am a girl)? Which exams to appear and how to prepare for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can i get a job in army,navy?
I am a btech final year student.I want to know that what are the posts for girls in army&navy . What are the exams i have to write&how to prepare for it?
Hi there!

Of course you can join ARMY NAVY and even AIR FORCE.

The following exams you must apply for getting into any field.
(Though very few posts available for a girl candidate)

CDS- Common Defence Service exam (Twice a year)

3 exams 2 hs each - English, general knowledge and elementary Maths.

each 100 marks. and yes negative marking.

for girls candidate OTA- Officer training acadamy is the only post available
and girls have to write only 2 exams maths not required. luckly!!

AFCAT- Only for getting into Air Force. (Once every year)

Same subjects here also.

NAVY - WOMEN ENTRY

you can check the navy site its very helpful and all your answers will be there

http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/women_entry.php

All the best!!
18th March 2013, 12:14 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend..........

I am sorry to say that a girl can not eligible for the Indian Army & Navy Exam.

You can join the Indian Army & Navy after complete the B.tech you need to apply for the CDS Exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service.

This exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission twice in a year.

CDS-I

CDS-II

Eligibility:

You should complete the Graduation from recognized University with any stream.

Final year students are also eligible this exam.

PCM subjects required for the Indian Army & Navy exams

The age limit should be between 19 to 23 years.

No age relaxation for the other categories.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this exam.

Female candidates are not eligible.

The candidate should be citizen of India.

The candidate required the physical fitness for this exam.

Selection Process:

Written Test

Medical Test

Personal Interview

More details

CLICK HERE

All the best..........
18th March 2013, 07:51 AM
sanj69
Senior Member+

After B.Tech. Degree on is eligible to apply for a job as an officer in Indian Army and Navy through CDS entrance exam.. But candidate is only eligible to apply for Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

CDS - Combined Defence Academy, the exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS -I and CDS-II to join Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

The eligible candidate as a Girl candidate wishing to join Officer's Training Academy of CDS, must be an Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass or B.Tech. Degree in any stream within the age of 19 to 25 years with good Physical Fitness.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
18th March 2013, 08:00 AM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

As a girl, you can apply for the C.D.S. ( Combined Defence Services ) Exam. The C.D.S. exam is conducted by UPSC twice a year.

Eligibility Criteria:

>>The candidate must have complete his/her Bachelor Degree from any recognized university.

*Percentage is not required.

>>Age limit is from 19 to 25 years.

>>The candidate must be unmarried.

Physical Standards:

Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.

Best of luck

Thank you..............
18th March 2013, 10:38 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
You can join OTA exam after B.tech which is conducted BY upsc.

OTA exam stands for officer traiing academy. both male as well as female can apply this exam.

Eligibility;-

----you must be graduate from a recognized university

----age limits is 19-25 years.

---you must be Indian citizen.

--you must be physically as well as mentally fit.

Selction procedure;

----Written exam

---SSB inteview

-phyisical and medical test

for more,
upsc.gov.in
18th March 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Is any job for B.E mechatronic degree holder in indian railway???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?