15th July 2010, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in best colleges in Rajasthan after scoring 6350 RPET rank?

sir my rpet rank is 6350 i want admission in best colleges of rajasthan so plese guide me some best college and also suggest me branch which is suitable for me .did you tell me the entrance exam so that i can take admissionin college of karnatka i am the resident of rajasthan.

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 18114 rank in RPET can I get government colleges in Rajasthan in Civil Branch?
  2. Can I get best engineering college in Rajasthan after scoring 6890 rank in RPET and AIEEE rank of 6890
  3. Admission in RPET colleges in Rajasthan with OBC female rank of 865?
  4. In which government college can I get after scoring RPET rank of 8677 and AIEEE rank of 31000 rank?
  5. Can I get government college in Rajasthan after getting 15514 rank in RPET? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission in government college after scoring RPET rank of 39000 and OBC rank of 15000?
  7. Top colleges suitable for me as per my RPET rank?
  8. Admission in government colleges after scoring 16000 rank in RPET exam with 700 rank in ST category?
  9. List of government colleges which I can get after scoring 14,300 RPET rank?
  10. Can I get government college in Rajasthan after scoring 12077 OBC rank in RPET
  11. Can I get government college in rajasthan after scoring 12077 OBC rank in RPET
  12. When will RPET counseling be started? For which government colleges am I eligible after scoring 14,300 in RPET?
  13. Government colleges in which I can get after scoring RPET rank of 28193(general), 5408(Female), 1627(ST) and 243(ST Female)?
  14. Which colleges can I get in RPET after scoring 3277 general rank
  15. Can I get a government college after scoring 12177 RPET rank?
  16. Can I get a government college after scoring 21918 rank in RPET exam and 1557 rank in SC
  17. Am I eligible for any government engineering colleges after scoring an RPET rank of 13522?
  18. Does outside candidate can apply for RPET? Admission procedure will be based on JEE or RPET? -- [New]
21st October 2014, 01:15 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in best colleges in Rajasthan after scoring 6350 RPET rank?

First of all, Congratulations for scoring a good rank. There are many good colleges in Rajasthan and based on your rank, you can get in to top colleges including Government and Private Colleges.

Here are some of them:

• Apex Institute of Management and Science.
• Jaipur National University.
• Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology.
• Institute of Engineering and Technology.
• Lakshmidevi Institute of Engineering and Technology.
And many more.

Procedure to get in to it:

• Initially, you will be asked to come to the counselling based on your rank.
• Then, you are supposed to select the available colleges for you rank.
• After selecting a college, you are supposed to submit your entire marks sheet for verification at the counselling centre and need to pay the University fees for first year.
• You need to visit the college and should complete all formalities to join the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?