11th July 2011, 08:15 PM
kalyani...

Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?

i want to know that apart from teaching profession what are the other career opportunities that one can get after M TECH????

12th July 2011, 09:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalyani... View Post
i want to know that apart from teaching profession what are the other career opportunities that one can get after M TECH????
dear friend,

M-TECH is high class higher study so dont worry about job.

if you cant go for teaching profession then you can choose PHD from any top university.

other wise you can choose JRF ,MS, SRF etc.

also you can applicable for R&D sector.if you want to go for govt job then you are applicable in top most research institute like ISRO ,DRDO,BARC,IGARC, etc.

you are applicable for also private sector like TCS ,CTS , IBM , WIPRO etc.

all the best.
12th July 2011, 03:56 PM
dreamzlive

Default Re: Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?

yeah i would like to know abt this ...
What will be remuneration after completing M.E or M.Tech ......
12th July 2011, 06:49 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?

Quote:
Hi Kalyani,

For M.Tech there are many oppurtunities. Apart from teaching line,

you can for in any company sectors according to your major subject.

You didn't specify your major subject.If you are an Bio-medical Engineering student , you can be placed in the medical or you can go for the research side of the bio-informatics .

For all the courses in M.Tech there are many career options.
All the best.
13th July 2011, 07:35 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Apart from Teaching there are various other career opportunities that you can choose from. There are lots of firms that take in M.Tech graduates to do research work. Firms like ISRO and DRDO, take in these candidates as scientist in various projects that they undertake. There are lots of companies abroad as well as in India which take in M.Tech graduates who are experts in their field. They are usually taken in by companies who are reputed for manufacturing and production of their goods.
30th July 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i m doing btech in electronics n instrumentaion from thapar.n is confused between mba n mtech after btech.i m more intersted in mtech bt doesnot want to do teaching after mtech.so are there good job options after mtech except from teaching?? can u tell me some of the main companies who hire mtech students??
3rd August 2011, 04:29 PM
jitendra1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m doing btech in electronics n instrumentaion from thapar.n is confused between mba n mtech after btech.i m more intersted in mtech bt doesnot want to do teaching after mtech.so are there good job options after mtech except from teaching?? can u tell me some of the main companies who hire mtech students??
hi friend
it sounds good that you have completed your b.tech an you should do m.tech, for m.tech first of you should crack the GATE exam then you will participate in the m.tech .in m.tech it a high seleried job and it having a technical master degree . it useful to you carrier .
many companies who recomanded the m.tech student just like that
iocl
bsnl
tata
wipro
ongc
and many more
3rd August 2011, 09:45 PM
Harshita21

Quote:
Other Career Opportunities are many companies also hire the M.Tech on off campus. Other than this You can go in research like DRDO or BHABHA atomic center depends on your trade. Many government posts are also there.
5th August 2011, 12:43 AM
suchiii

There are many big companies which hire M.tech and pay high salary,you can join those company to make your good career.
companies like Tcs ,Wipro ,Infosis and You can apply for government jobs like
DRDO and so on.
1st September 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

what are the career options in mba after b tech(printing).
3rd September 2011, 11:46 PM
kameshsriram

hi friend,

teaching profession is not only the option after doing m.tech , there are

other options also.

you can do ph.d

you can get dream job as you have done m.tech

all the best
29th September 2011, 10:39 PM
rahul4490

1. you can go for research.
2. you can join any of the PSUs
3. you can join any companies for the work.

there are plenty of opportunities that are available after M.Tech
30th September 2011, 01:20 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of M.tech course you will get various options like-

1.Core technical jobs

2.Software sector jobs

3.Junior Research Fellowship program

4.MS course..

5.MBA course

You can go for any of them depending on your interest...

All the best.
30th September 2011, 04:42 PM
dil-jale

HI DEAR,

if you cant go for teaching profession then you can choose PHD from any top university.

also you can applicable for R&D sector.if you want to go for govt job then you are applicable in top most research institute like ISRO ,DRDO,BARC,IGARC, etc.

THANKS
30th September 2011, 04:55 PM
dil-jale

HI DEAR,

THANKS
5th October 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

when will come revolutional change in thinking about btech backers,companies shold take them,,,,why nature is against failures...?which companies r hiring btech backers,,,,,
3rd November 2011, 01:07 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

After M-Tech you can look for the lecturer jobs, which have high reputation as an individual. You can also polish your knowledge by this profession and gain good experience and side by side prepare for CAT or other entrance exams for higher studies.

Otherwise, you can apply in the government and private jobs in companies related to your field. You would get a better package than the B Tech degree holders, provided you have more and better quality knowledge.

Also you can study further like PH. Doctorate , Research, and aim towards making a scientist out of yourself. You can still get more better jobs in your field. The market is in need of highly qualified professionals. So you can be one of them.

Lastly you can apply abroad also, and look out for opportunities there. Many people opt to go abroad for a better life quality and standard. So always keep that in mind too. Options are many, but you choose one.
8th December 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.tech in Bioinformatics,and now I am doping M.Tech Bioinformatics from a deemed university,can i get a good job in India,if not then guide my next step.
27th December 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Which is best 5 yrs integrated M.Tech(Software Engineering) or 4 2 M.Tech?
31st January 2012, 11:54 PM
J Treza

Dear friend.........After M.tech apart from teaching....you can do PHD from any recognized institute....you can also join in the field of research.......you can fill PSUs forms and go for the public sector jobs.......there are many private companies which offers good jobs in their companies like TCS, INFOSIS,WIPRO etc........R&D units are also available for good jobs.....all the best
1st February 2012, 12:05 AM
J Treza

Dear friend..........M.tech is a master degree....and after doing that you have many options to do other things......you can do PHD from any reputated college....you can apply for PSU exams and go for a public sector job.....you can choose the field of reseach and do research..........you can get jobs in a reputated private companies like TCS, INFOSIS, IBM,WIPRO ftc...other than these you can go for the jobs in R&D units..........
19th February 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication engg with 73% and i am studying engg in the same branch but i couldnot clear my 2nd year due to a personal reason and had a year back, nw i am in 3rd year and am doing well in my studies.
as i have heard companies dont choose the drop out students. so i needed help on what should i do??
7th June 2012, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

i had completed my b.tech and got admission for m.tech(robotics) at UPES,dehradun and also got an opportunity for a job at reliance power plant, nagpur. presently i'm in a fully confused state to which side should i prefer so pls suggest me wid ur ideas?
24th June 2012, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Can i get core companies jobs after M.E apart from teaching?
24th June 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

i am doing final year Btech IT.what should i study to get a good job.which all government exams i can write
8th August 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

i have planned to do mtech..but i m placed in a company thro campus placements!!i am n a dilemma whether to study or to work??plz help me
13th August 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

in Mtech which courses are available for electrical students.....
13th August 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

i am final year student of EEE. i don't know which courses are available in mtech for elecrical students.so plz help me.....
2nd September 2012, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

i m doing b.tech in food science n technology. i m confused whether to take mba or m. tech. people say if u want a technical job go for m.tech n if managerial job n wish to work in industries then mba is best option. how job after doing mba n m.tech in food technology differs from each other? plz explain.
11th September 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

which course shall i opt in mtech in electricals...?????
30th October 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

hi there,
i have completed by B.TECH EEE in 2002. due to some family problems i did try for any job. now iam interested to do M.E course and iam interested in teaching side. plz suggest me.which is better to get a job in teaching field.
24th May 2013, 12:42 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

You can join as engineer in manufacturing firm. you can also apply to various R & D work.
you can apply to following organization as a scientific officer

- Bhabha Atomic Research Center
- DRDO
- NPCL

You can join all the manufacturing sector and oil sector as well. You will get good package.

all the best
17th July 2013, 06:32 PM
whiteblossom

Since you are a M.tech ,So you have lots of opportunities other than teching , such as :

!)You can appear for IES exam which is conducted by UPSC and grab a higher post in the government sector .

OR

2) you can join any research centres in India , such as BARC , ISRO etc
22nd July 2014, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi,

I have completed my btech and got admission in mtech Information security in one college and mtech Computer science in another. but information security college is better.so i am confused which option should i go for? which has a better scope? is it advisable to do mtech in information security?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?