11th July 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

After BSc IT is diploma in Nautical Science available?

dear sir, i just want to know that after Bsc-IT, is diploma in nautical science available?
so please help me out for this query.

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  2. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  3. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  4. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course
  5. How to join BSc Nautical Science and Diploma in Nautical Science with sponsorship?
  6. What is the salary structure of Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is Diploma in Nautical Science is better than B.Sc. in same?
  8. Is B.Sc Nautical science better to do after completion of diploma in nautical science? -- [New]
  9. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  10. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  11. How to get sponsorship for BSc(Nautical Science) or DNS(Diploma in Nautical Science) for studying abroad?
  12. After BSc IT is diploma in Nautical Science available?
  13. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  14. Difference between diploma in Nautical Science leading to BSc degree and BSc Nautical Science degree?
  15. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - Mathematics (Test III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How to get sponsorship for B.Sc(Nautical Science) or DNS to study in Abroad?
  17. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Can I join BSc Nautical science after completion of higher nautical diploma?
15th September 2015, 08:35 PM
Sam James

Default Re: After BSc IT is diploma in Nautical Science available?

Diploma in Nautical Science admission is not based on BSc IT.

Diploma admission requires 10th and 12th mark only.

Nautical Science is a good course. But after doing BSc IT the chances of getting job is less since the age barrier might be a problem once you complete Diploma in Nautical Science.

So calculate the age you might be when you pass the diploma.

If your age passes 27 then it is better not to go to diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?