13th July 2011, 10:44 AM
shalabh.23

Jobs related to Pharmacy with Diploma in Computer Applications? Courses related to Computers in Pharmacy after completing B.Pharm?

I am pursuing B.pharm. 4th year. I want to do work with computers in relation to pharmacy field. I have done 1 year diploma in computer applications. Are there any jobs related to this? Please guide me about the courses related to computers in pharmacy that could be done after B.pharm.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the diploma courses related to pharmacy after B.Pharm? Procedure for admission in these diploma courses?
  2. What is the scope in B.Pharm?
  3. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  4. What shall I do after completion of PCB with 52% of marks?
  5. Which is best course between D.Pharma and B.Pharma? Average placement for D.Pharma students?
  6. Is it possible to do D.Pharma while currently studying in engineering 2nd year?
  7. Can I do any course related to pharmacy? I have done diploma and bachelor pharmacy
  8. Which course I need to take next after 12th PCM to become a scientist future?
  9. What to take in class 11th Maths or Biology? -- [New]
  10. Which is valuable for me to do between Computer related course and Finance related courses having completed B.Com Computers?
  11. Institutes or colleges which offer training to Biotech gradates related to Pharmacy?
  12. Are there any jobs for B.Pharmacy graduates in Railway? I have completed B.Pharmacy
  13. What are the courses available to study except M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy?
  14. List of courses available in India after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Is this possible to do courses related to Pharmacy or Cosmetics?
  15. Good Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Does it a good choice to do M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Are there any institutions providing PG diploma courses in Pharmacy related to Drug Designing and Clinical Trails in AP or in South India?
  17. What Computer related courses to do after the completion of 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is better to study among M.Pharmacy and Pharma.D after completing B.Pharmacy?
6th August 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs related to Pharmacy with Diploma in Computer Applications? Courses related to Computers in Pharmacy after completing B.Pharm?

How much salary diploma in computer application
22nd September 2011, 01:20 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Jobs related to Pharmacy with Diploma in Computer Applications? Courses related to Computers in Pharmacy after completing B.Pharm?

hello dear,
after completion of your b.pharma if you have interested in computer related field with parma related combination then you can do -
any software related course,
you may take a training of SAP,
SAP is the one of the most demandeble field in all over the world.
you can join B.P.O. , K.P.O (knowledge processing office). of
medical field
best of luck>
12th December 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.Pharm. i wannted to do SAP course. Will u tel me which module should I prefer. Is there any scope for Pharma graduate after SAP? Plz reply soon......
27th December 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

information of various short term diploma courses after b.pharm
including eligibility & infrastructure?
15th January 2012, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

i am in b.pharma 3rd yr .i want to join diploma course in pharmaceuticc.please guide me what is the benefit of this regarding job point of view.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?