13th July 2011, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

List of all main subjects and course books for B.Sc (physical science) in Electronics?

I want to ask about B.Sc (physical science) Electronics, that what are the subjects n main subjects in this course n suggested books for all subjects.Please reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc in Physical science: scope? main subjects? colleges in Delhi? Other better science courses?
  2. Course which is better between BSc applied physical science electronics and BSc Instrumentation Hons?
  3. List of standard material books for reference?
  4. Difference between B.Sc in Physical Science and B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  5. Scope after doing Bsc. Physical Science Electronics -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to clear GPSC after completing B.E Electronics and Communication? Which are the main subjects?
  7. Difference between BSC Electronics and BSc Physics Electronics? Information about both the subjects?
  8. Courses available to study for 11th candidate who has Physics, Chemistry and Physical Education as main subjects?
  9. Information about BSc Bioinformatics course and colleges offering the course in India? Any books or subjects available?
  10. List of books for GATE electronics and communication?
  11. What should I do after completion of B.Sc Electronics course? -- [New]
  12. Which books should students of Electronics and Communication branch refer? Any special book for general science?
  13. What is the scope of BSc Physics science? I have scored 59.6% marks in aggregate
  14. What is the scope after BSc Applied Physical Science?
  15. Should I refer NCERT book or any other to crack WBJEM medical exam?
  16. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  17. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  18. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job?
15th September 2015, 08:40 PM
Sam James

Smile Re: List of all main subjects and course books for B.Sc (physical science) in Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to ask about B.Sc (physical science) Electronics, that what are the subjects n main subjects in this course n suggested books for all subjects.Please reply soon.
BSc. Electronics is a bachelors course that deals importance to both physics and electronics.

The main subjects are:

Analog Electronics

DigitalElectronics

Communication Systems - Analog and digital

Electromagnetic theory

Digital Signal Processing

Microcontrollers and processors

Best books fro BSc electronics:

Basic Electronics - Santiram Kal

Communication - Davis

Electromagnetic - Ramesh Babu

Electronic Devices - J B Guptha

Microcontrollers - Ayala
etc....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?