13th July 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in software company? I am an Instrumentation and Control engineering student

Hello, I am a instrumentation and control engg student. I would be appearing in campus placement soon. I am good in programming and enjoy it. I want a carrer in software company but being an IC engg and not from a software related branch would it be difficult for me to compete with other candidates, will it affect my promotions or post in the company?

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies details which provides job for Instrumentation and Control Engineering candidates?
  2. What are the qualifications required to get a job in software company? -- [New]
  3. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and electronics Control Engineering? What are the job prospects?
  4. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  5. Job in automobile companies like Mercedes, BMW, Ferrari or Audi after automobile engineering?
  6. Details of M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Instrumentation seats? I am a final year student of C&I
  7. How an instrumentation and control engineer can get technical job with no relevant experience?
  8. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation?
  9. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  10. How to join NASA as an Astronaut? I am a student of instrumentation and control engineering
  11. Details about Instrumentation design software?
  12. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering student?
  13. How to get into Power Sector after B.E. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Can I do M.Tech in IITs with specialization in Power Plant Engineering?
  14. How to get admission in M.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering department
  15. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering?
  16. Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?
  17. Job opportunites after Instrumentation engineering? Which type of company or job, should I prefer? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the options available for a B.Tech graduate? What is more preferable, either doing job or qualify GATE?
27th May 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in software company? I am an Instrumentation and Control engineering student

How to get a job in software company? I am a civil engineering student?

Hello, I am a civil engg student. I would be appearing in campus placement soon. I am good in programming and enjoy it. I want a carrer in software company but being an CV engg and not from a software related branch would it be difficult for me to compete with other candidates, will it affect my promotions or post in the company?
2nd August 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in software company? I am an Instrumentation and Control engineering student

i'm working with a mnc company on contract as a quality engineercould i get job in software industries. if they ask me why software then what would be answer please help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?