13th July 2011, 10:43 AM
priti ambokar

Is it a good option to opt for Psychology instead of Maths? Career options after B.Sc. Microbiology?

i m in 12th nw, i want to pursue ma career in microbiology. i m opting psychology instead of maths for boards is it a gud option? also plz suggest me career options after bsc microbiology and also collages for bsc.

Related Questions:
  1. What career option should I opt after completion of my B.Sc(In Microbiology)? Should I pursue M.Sc in microbiology?
  2. What are the various career options I can opt for after doing masters in psychology?
  3. Best career options after completing BSc in Microbiology?
  4. What career options do I have if I drop maths in HSC level and opt for Psychology?
  5. Career options if I am good at english? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Career options after 12th standard without Maths with 60% marks? Is BMS a good option?
  7. Career in Microbiology?
  8. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  9. List of good colleges in Mumbai or Mangalore to opt for Medical Microbiology? Is there any good opportunity?
  10. Is MBA the best career option after completing BSc(Stat Hons)? What are the best career options available?
  11. What is the scope of M.Sc. (Medical Microbiology) in India? Is Maths needed for Microbiology?
  12. Which are better courses or best option after M.Sc in Maths to be a part of ISRO? -- [New]
  13. What should I do after 12th Commerce?
  14. What are the opportunities for students achieving 65-70% in 12 commerce?
  15. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  16. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  17. Career Options after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  18. Which is the best course after passing 10th?
6th August 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a good option to opt for Psychology instead of Maths? Career options after B.Sc. Microbiology?

What are the option after bsc in physics,chemistry and a good option instead of maths in bsc
6th April 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a good option to opt for Psychology instead of Maths? Career options after B.Sc. Microbiology?

i want to ask what is the study matarial for engineering enterance exam afer bsc
14th April 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

can we opt for psychology after taking pcb ??
10th May 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i completed my intermediate and im interested in psychology what shud i take next?
18th May 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Is psychology a good option than engg..??
30th June 2013, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Can i take psychology insted of maths???will.it give me a any harm after 12tj
8th March 2020, 04:42 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The eligibility to study bsc in microbiology is
Candidate must score at least 50% in 12 standard in physics , chemistry and biology
Candidate must be of 17 years at the time of admission
As your degree does not require to study maths so it is okay if you take psychology
The career options after studying microbiology
Food industry
Beverage units
University
Cell microbiologist
Medical microbiologist
Virologist
This field also has demand in foreign countries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?