13th July 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Can we do fashion designing after passing 12th? Where are the colleges in India?

When we can do fashion designing courses? can we do fashion designing after 12th? How many years this course will be? Where will be colleges in India?I want all collleges in India.

9th August 2012, 01:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do fashion designing after passing 12th? Where are the colleges in India?

A graduation course in fashion designing can be done after passing 12th. 50% marks needs to be scored so as to apply for the same. Admission criterion will involve an entrance examination. If you clear this entrance examination it is mandatory to appear for GD and P.I. Some of the major fashion designing institutes which offer this course are NIFT, JD Institute of Fashion Technology, NID, and Pearl Academy of Fashion etc.
18th March 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we do fashion designing after passing 12th? Where are the colleges in India?

can we do fashion designing after 12th?
1st December 2013, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

after completion of 12th how can i join a fashion designing institutions?what are the exams i should write? and what are the top institutions of fashion designing after 12th
13th January 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

can i do fashion designing after 12th with maths background? how?
18th June 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams for fashion designing in institutes like Nift, Nid, Nifd, iid, and also tell me how to do fashion design in iit
18th June 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams for fashion designing in institutes like Nift, Nid, Nifd, iid, and also the admission in iit
11th September 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i am a bipc student and i have completed my 12th so can i do fashion designing if yes what are the subjects to be prepared for this exam
29th December 2014, 07:13 PM
aparnatiwari221

After 12th you can join any reputed fashion designing college. There are many colleges which offer degree program. Bachelor in designing is 4 year full time course.
Some of the leading college names are as follow –

1. National Institute of Fashion Technology
2. Symbiosis Institute of Design
3. Pearl Academy
4. Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology
5. National Institute of Design
6. J.D. Institute of Fashion Technology

For respective details you can check website of the colleges. Different colleges have different mode of admission for e.g. to get admission in Symbiosis Institute of Design candidate need to clear SET exam.
29th May 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to do fashion designing course after 12 in arts strem but i dn't no how to join how much money will require to finish the coirse becouse i do not have sufficent money.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?