13th July 2011, 05:17 PM
aisha_mohd93

Should I be considered as a local candidate or non candidate under AU region?

Dear Sir,

I studied up to 6th at Visakhapatnam , 7th to 10th icse kolkata , then again intermediate 2 years at visakhapatnam - andhra pradesh.
my parents are native and residing at Guntur ( I also born at guntur) and still at Guntur. I produced parental 10 year residence certificate ,shall I will be considered as local candidate or non local candidate under AU region.

Also please let me know the definiation of UNRESERVED (UN)

Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be considered as local or non local candidate in EAMCET? I belong to Manipur
  2. Whether my daughter will be considered as Local/Non-Local candidate for MH-CET? -- [New]
  3. What is the height requirement to becoming a constable? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will I come under 85% reservation criteria if I study 11th and 12th in NCR school, Delhi?
  5. Will I be considered local or non-local for EAMCET exam?
  6. Is it possible to appear for MP PMT as a local candidate after completing 12th from MP? Percentage of seats for Non Local candidates?
  7. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  8. Will I be considered as local or non local after completing my secondary outside AP and others in AP?
  9. Am I eligible for loco pilot job?
  10. What is the eligibility for group II?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for being considered as Tamilnadu student? I've completed my 12th std from Andaman and Nikobar Island? Will it be treated as TN Local student for TNEA exam?
  12. How to apply for group II exam?
  13. Will I be considered local or non local if done 10th in Bahrain and +2 in Hyderabad?
  14. Will I be considered as local or non local to Hyderabad for ICET counseling?
  15. What is the education qualification to write the group II exam?
  16. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  17. Candidate who is staying out of Maharashtra but cleared SSC/HSC from CBSE Board Maharashtra will be treated as a local candidate?
  18. Required qualifying marks in EAMCET for OC caste student?
15th February 2013, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I be considered as a local candidate or non candidate under AU region?

sir,
i have a dilemma regarding the options giving in the EAMCET form about local ie. AU/OU/SVU what this mean actually?
second is that how any one can find that he/she belong to that area?it is very confusing to everone.....please help me to sort out the problem.....

pls give the answer as soon as possible........

krishna kant
[email protected]
3rd June 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I be considered as a local candidate or non candidate under AU region?

Sir,

My daugter was born in A.P and she studied 1st standard during 2000-01 and 6 th standard during 2006-07 and 11 and 12 th during 2011-13 in andhra pradesh. will she be considered as local/non local for getting admision in engineering branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?