17th July 2010, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Jobs and placements after bba+mba from lovely professional university?

Would it be right to do bba+mba from lovely professional university,do I have any job oppurtunities after the completion of the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Is M.Com Degree Valid from Lovely Professional University for kashmiri students to get Govt Jobs?
  2. Is Lovely Professional University a good university?
  3. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  4. Is M Com Degree Valid from Lovely Professional University for kashmiri students to get Govt Jobs
  5. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any entrance exam conducted in Lovely Professional University for MCA? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in diploma course from Lovely Professional University?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Lovely Professional University?
  9. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  10. Can I apply in Lovely Professional University to study Graduation through correspondence being an employee?
  11. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  12. Good government colleges for Lateral Entry admission?
  13. What is the scholarship plan of Lovely Professional University? Fee structure of the university?
  14. Jobs and placements after bba+mba from lovely professional university?
  15. Fee structure of B.Tech programme in Lovely Professional University?
  16. Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university?
  17. Whether a student from LPU can apply for state PSC exam?
  18. What is the fee structure of MBA in Lovely Professional University (LPU)? How much should I score in graduation to get admission?
17th July 2010, 04:09 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs and placements after bba+mba from lovely professional university?

Dear friend
If you are planning to frame your career in business administration field then there is nothing wrong in choosing this course.
But it would be good if you upgrade your college after BBA. LPU is a good univ but there are many more better options.
You can take CAT/MAT/SNAP test after your graduation(BBA) for better career profile.
Please post for further doubts.
Thank You
17th July 2010, 04:20 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Jobs and placements after bba+mba from lovely professional university?

LPU is considered good college but placements are average. Thats what i heard from many of them.

So i would advise you to try for some better colleges for MBA. BBA you can do from this college but if possible consider answering CAT and try to get into top institutes

The opportunities after MBA are tremendous. So dont hesistate to join it.

Best of luck
17th July 2010, 08:51 AM
LOKESH RAJPUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
would it be right to do bba+mba from lovely professional university,do i have any job oppurtunities after the completion of the course.
i think bba and mba from lpu is far better than any college of ptu,
try to do it from delhi university, but in case u want to decide in colleges of punjab lpu is best.
17th July 2010, 11:02 AM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

yea LPU college its in jallandar rite ? yea many of my friends got placed an wish u too... the thing u need to do is concentrate on the subject as deep as u can and get good marks sure u can get a good job after your completion my good wishes to u
17th July 2010, 12:52 PM
Senior Member+++

friend lovely professional university is a reputed university
but if you score good and you can go ofr a best college then please go for a good college
because as per my knowledge it does not provede a good placement service

so best of luck
17th July 2010, 01:29 PM
sharad3010

what i personaly think is that if lpu is a good college then wats the need that it advertises itself as if it is selling something dats the reason i m against such colleges sry fr ir
17th July 2010, 03:40 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Yes "Pathfinder" is right LPU has placements for MBA but are Average.

No doubt that LPU has wifi Campus, High-Tech labs, skill develoment classes, campusing etc.

But Institute having strenght of 24,000 students, but Only 5,000 are get placed till now, including all fields.

So, in this case you may opt for any other good institute, because MBA is a course if not studied from right place it will be non-worthy.

Best of Luck
17th July 2010, 04:09 PM
vinaykumar0712

LPU is gaining popularity due to ads but regarding its placements and tie ups with the companies it is not so note worthy to join in it

BBA you can do from any university while MBA you can go for the different entrances exam and choose the University according to the rank.

About LPU it does not matter with the BBA

wishing you the bright future

Vinnu
17th July 2010, 04:44 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Hi!

If you are planning to do BBA+ MBA then you must be aware of the fact that the best institute for management in India is IIM. But all of us know that it's tough to get admission in IIM's, it depends on your CAT percentile. So we look for other B schoIl.

Since You are planning to do MBA you must have appeared for some management exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP etc. IF you secured a good percentile in these exams then try for some A+ rated B schools. These A+ rated B scools like XLRI, IIFT, IMT etc. will shape your career in the right direction.

Lovely Professional university is just an average school. The placement record is not very good. I m myself an MBA from BIT, Mesra. So I would suggest you to try some good B schools.
17th July 2010, 06:15 PM
prd

Smile Re: Jobs and placements after bba+mba from lovely professional university?

Doing bba +mba is a good option but doing it from lpu is not that good. Out of 24000 students onlt 5000 have been placed. So, it totally depends on you BEST OF LUCK
17th July 2010, 10:16 PM
sathsish

Smile Re: Jobs and placements after bba+mba from lovely professional university?

hello friend,

yes, i agree with both of them.!!

LPU is 11th best university in placements
and 16th best engineering pvt.universities (all india)

best future waiting for you just go ahead my dear friend
to know about LPU visit this website.

http://www.lpu.in

all the very best dude...!!!
17th July 2010, 10:19 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

LPU is a good college and is advertising very much these days.but let me tell you as per statics and past records, is placements have been average and not upto the mark.
you might get attracted to it because of it advertisements and the developed hi-tech campus, but its on the outside. From inside, that is what matters they are empty.
placements are seriously not upto the mark and quite below average.
Hence i would not suggest you to do BBA and MBA from LPU.
Try other reputed college for the same. Give CAT entrance exam.
Try for symboisis.
18th July 2010, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs and placements after bba mba from lovely professional university?

is lpu good for bba i m comfused wheter 2 join lpu or 2 do bba from dehli university corespondence course, help ???
20th July 2010, 10:44 PM
Senior Member+++

friend
we can provide you info only about the college recognition and approval and record
rest it is your decision and on the basis of the marks and the results that you scored

lpu is a good privat institute and it is fully approved and recognised you can join the college .regarding placement it have a average number of placement
21st July 2010, 10:35 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

after bba course it is better to do MBA course.

according to the market condition,bba+mba is very good option for carrier.
so you must do it.

all the best.........
31st July 2010, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs and placements after bba mba from lovely professional university?

pls tell me lpu is better than ptu colleges in case of btech???
12th August 2010, 12:33 PM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear friend

after BBA+MBA u will get a lots of chance to work.

u can join companies in INDIA as well as in abroad.

all d best.
23rd August 2010, 04:48 AM
Unregistered

what is the average salary u get after oing an mba from lpu
24th August 2010, 03:22 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the average salary u get after oing an mba from lpu

As I have explained previously also that LPU is a good Institute, but in terms of placement its yet to be do lot of improvements.

PAy package are average, I think that last year highest being 4.2 LAcs/Annum while the least being 2.2 Lacs/Annum.

And also no all get placed Institute having strenght of 24,000 students, but Only 5,000 are get placed till now, including all fields.

But LPU is working towards these and soon in coming few years will emerge as an effective and amongs the best Indian Universities.

Lets see.......!
24th August 2010, 10:37 AM
compaq123
Senior Member+

yes,lovely have to be provided placement for 5000 student so far but you have to be a good student and score good percentage and gain knowledge so lpu has placed to good company .
more detail:www.lpu.in
good luck.
24th August 2010, 01:37 PM
Raj333

dear friend
bba+mba degree from lovely professional university will provide best opportunity for job in india and also outside the india........
you can get high PAy package but it is totally depend on your knowledge ,application and alsi past record i.e your academic career....................

best of luck.................
24th August 2010, 07:09 PM
rushi adhia

HI,
It is good to do bba, mba but you said you will do in LPU.
LPU is good university but the placements are average.

So you can choose any other good university and do it.

All the best.
24th August 2010, 10:24 PM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Jobs and placements after bba+mba from lovely professional university?

dear friend

LPU is a good private university and also they have a good placement records.

after BBA+MBA you will get placed in many companies.

after this course you can join various companies in India as well as abroad .

you can apply in BANKS, INDUSTRIES, MUTUAL FUNDS, INSURANCE COMPANIES and many more.

all the best.
29th August 2010, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

What i do btech or bba mba
31st August 2010, 01:47 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

LPU is a good university,but there are lots of universities , which are better than LPU. you should go for that after completion of your BBA ..

for that you have to appear in CAT or MAT exam.. if you do well in these type exam, then you can take admission for MBA in good colleges..

so, think about it..

all the best..
2nd September 2010, 06:33 AM
syedirshadameen

Post Re: Jobs and placements after bba+mba from lovely professional university?

You can get good placements in lovely professional university
2nd September 2010, 06:18 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

hello friends from my knowledge lovely professional university is a reputed university
but if you score good and you can go ofr a best college then please go for a good college
because as per my knowledge it has not a good palacement cell
4th September 2010, 10:55 PM
Saikiran M

Thumbs up Re: Jobs and placements after bba+mba from lovely professional university?

Quote:
Would it be right to do bba+mba from lovely professional university,do I have any job oppurtunities after the completion of the course.
It is definitely fine to do BBA & MBA from LPU. But the job opportunities would
depend on your performance, of course. The reason for this is the placements
in LPU are very limited in number, just upto 20% - 25% of students get placed
every year.

It is also a fact that there too many better colleges available for BBA & MBA
other than LPU. so judge yourself now. if you have no other option than to go
with LPU then just be confident and do well in studies.

But one thing is sure, when you are done with your MBA, you will have a
very good future. Your salary starts at around 45k.

All the best.
MASK
5th September 2010, 04:08 PM
KHAN20

dear friend,
why not,obviously there is a good placement chance after doing bba+ mba.
u can get jobs in india & as well as abroad through this courses.in mba the courses r
1.marketing management.
2.business & accounting management.
3.human resource & devlopment management.
4.financialmanagement.
etc.u can do any of the above courses.for ur various companies r
1.philips
2.godrej
3.samsung
4.onida
5.lg
etc.u can get manager or m.d post in that companies.for ur govt.jobs r
1.bank
2.p.o
etc.
so take decission in which sector u r interested to work.then make ur bright future.
good luck.
5th September 2010, 09:02 PM
meeria

Dear friend

fter bba course it is better to do MBA course.

according to the market condition,bba+mba is very good option for your career .

You can get good placements in lovely professional university.you see if you read

more then any where you get placements,please don't about only placements

please read well then i hope you must get your destination point,

have a good day
7th September 2010, 01:38 PM
sanjusabu

Quote:
MBA is a course which provides not only Management studies but at the end it provides good job at the end. Good job means with good salary at around 4.5 lacks p.a.

Lovely Professional University is good as it provides very good facilities to the students in terms of Hostel Campus, Playing Ground,Wi-Fi etc.

But if you consider the educational section of it then i think you should not go for it because there are too many good colleges than LPU who provides good education and also good campusing like 80% of their students where LPU provides only 35% of their students in the last year.

A list of good MBA colleges are given below :
1) Indian Institute of Management(Ahmedabad,Kolkata,Bangalore,Indore).
2) Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University (FMS)(New Delhi)
3) Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (Mumbai)
4) SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (Mumbai)
5) International Management Institute (New Delhi)
6) Management Development Institute (Gurgaon)
7) Balaji Institute of Modern Management (BIMM)
8) Nirma Institute of Management (Ahmadabad)
9) IRMA – Institute of Rural Management Anand
10) MICA – Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad etc.
But if you have to go for LPU you can go but you have work hard there if you want placement from LPU. But if you can give the effort then nobody can stop you.
good luck.
9th September 2010, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

hey
friends
lpu is the best option for students bcoz lpu study criteria is to good...and this is the house of placements. who wants make life easy and smooth
ashish pandey .....student of bca lpu
14th September 2010, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

anuj kr
hi,
friend's
according to me taking bachlor degree from lpu is not bad because faculty is very good but mba degree is not satisfactory because lpu is not giving better placement only 30-40% are placed do mba from better b school like iipm etc
good luck
15th September 2010, 05:09 PM
KHAN20

dear friend,
dear friend,
as per my knowledge after doing BBA+MBA u have many jobs opurtunity. .because there r so many jobs option in MBA.u can go privatesector or as well as govt. sector.for u MBA courses r
1.financial management.
2.business & accounting.
3.marketing management.
4.industrial management.
etc.
to know jobs related information u can follow newspapes like employment news etc.
for ur various private companies r
1.PHILIPS
2.LG
3.GODREJ
4.ONIDA
5.SAMSUNG
etc
for ur govt. sector u have to give various exam
2.upsc
3.civil service
etc.and for ur various govt. jobs r
1.BANK.
2.P.O
3.bhel
4.ntpc
5.sail
6.gail
etc
so take decission & make ur bright future.
good luck.
23rd September 2010, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

hi !
i have done my 12th with 78% in PCM .
now i have to options either go with BBA or BE . i am so damn confused about this .
i want to do MBA for sure . which will be the best option for me ? as i dream for a good starting salary .
bba mba can provide me good salary ?
24th September 2010, 09:26 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
hi !
i have done my 12th with 78% in PCM .
now i have to options either go with BBA or BE . i am so damn confused about this .
i want to do MBA for sure . which will be the best option for me ? as i dream for a good starting salary .
bba mba can provide me good salary ?

Well dear if your ultimate goal is MBA, and to exlpore a better career in corporate sector then BBA is the best option.

If you want to explore a promissing carre in corporate then why to waist huge money and time in persuing Engineering, just go for BBA.

Dont be confused.

Tosay there is common prctice of engineering student that they get an MBA degree and works with Banks, Corporate etc. just because of handsome package, But in my own view no one is so "Unlucky" as they.

So, never do such things always take a wise decision.

Best of Luck
24th September 2010, 10:03 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

yes this is right for you. if you do the bba and mba from lovely professional university . then sure you can get a good job in a big company.. thanking you.. best of luck...
24th September 2010, 10:14 PM
subhash1206

Quote:
you can apply for them 1.financial management.
2.business & accounting.
3.marketing management.
4.industrial management.

1.PHILIPS
2.LG
3.GODREJ
4.ONIDA
5.SAMSUNG
and govt like

1.ias
2.upsc
3.civil service

1.BANK.
2.P.O
3.bhel
4.ntpc
5.sail
6.gail
24th September 2010, 10:55 PM
ASHOK PANCHAL

Thumbs down Re: Jobs and placements after bba+mba from lovely professional university?

[QUOTE=rushi adhia;176057]HI,
It is good to do bba, mba but you said you will do in LPU.
LPU is good university but the placements are average.

So you can choose any other good university and do it.

ACTULY UNIVERSITY GOOD BAD NHI HOTI, I AM MBA BUT MBA K LIYE FUTURE BAHUT TAFF HAI AAGE
25th September 2010, 08:44 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

bba+mba student can apply for recruitment in the given below companies

1.TCS.

2.CTS.

3.WIPRO.

4.Mahendra tech.

5.IBM.

6.Infosys.

7.patni computer.

8.HCL.

etc.

all the best.........
27th September 2010, 04:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Be very careful when you choose a place to pursue your studies. I would suggest you check with friends or find someone you know in that area to give you a proper feedback on the university. Please browse the net and check for reviews/feedbacks about the place.
31st October 2010, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

tell me the name of institutes who comes under MAT
1st November 2010, 12:47 AM
koli

Quote:
tell me the name of institutes who comes under MAT
the institutes which come under mat are:

1.SCMS cochin
2.MS ramaiah,bangalore
3.ALLIANCE
4.IIRM,manasarover
5.BIMTECH
6.EMPI
etc
1st November 2010, 12:54 AM
babydoll

Hi!
This is the good university now these day, so the placement of this university is huge.
This good to get degree like bba+mba from this university.
You will be placed in good multinational companies world wide.
So don't get worried about the placement just concentrate on your work.
Good luck!!!
4th November 2010, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

i am doing my degree bsc.electronics......and after that am planing 2do my mba from a good college or instute and get above 80%.....if i finish my degree and mba with 80% and above......
after that will i get a job in india or abroad with a healthy salary above 50,000 upto 1 lakh per month?
plz answer my question
6th November 2010, 09:13 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
i am doing my degree bsc.electronics......and after that am planing 2do my mba from a good college or instute and get above 80%.....if i finish my degree and mba with 80% and above......
after that will i get a job in india or abroad with a healthy salary above 50,000 upto 1 lakh per month?
plz answer my question

Nice that you have planned everything properly, and if it goes well then why not.

However, just percentage is not the only matter for achieving your dreams. Today lots of students are opting for MBA, India is producing huge number of MBA graduates as a result jobs are less and candidates are more and more. So in this condition recruiters are searching for the 'Talented' and candidates with real managing potentials, which they are find in Reputed Institutes Like- IIM's, ISB, Amity etc.

What will be pay package depends upon Institute you are persuing your MBA and your TAlent.

Dont worry for pay, just focus on your studies and developing your skills.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
6th November 2010, 09:17 PM
ashwani avasthi

Post Re: Jobs and placements after bba+mba from lovely professional university?

Dear friend,
I would advise you to try for some better colleges for MBA, BBA. You can do from this college but if possible consider answering CAT and try to get into top institutes.
The opportunities after MBA are tremendous. So do not woory to join it.
Thank you.
18th April 2011, 09:17 PM
kktc20067

yes...mail to [email protected] we will get your admission done in leading colleges.
5th June 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO B.TECH(CSE) FROM LPU.WHATS THE PLACEMENT RECORD IN LPU IN CASE OF B.TECH?IF LPU IS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER COLLEGES IN LPU & IN CASE OF PLACEMENT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?